Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

on the final story of Day 8. This is perhaps the strongest single day since there are multiple funny stories with the same cast of characters, the two painters who have one over on the doctor had me really laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

Bilirubin posted:

on the final story of Day 8. This is perhaps the strongest single day since there are multiple funny stories with the same cast of characters, the two painters who have one over on the doctor had me really laughing

Was that the one with the pig?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The North Tower posted:

Was that the one with the pig?

No its the one where they convince the doctor they are high ranking members in a secret society of elites and get him to shower them with hospitality in order to try to gain initiation

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Or convincing their buddy he was pregnant

Then setting him up with a hooker and showing his wife in

These dudes are seriously hilarious

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Finally. One day remaining. Day ten.

Once I finish this Covid is over right? Sorry I wasn't reading faster I guess.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Done. Glad I stuck with it because some of the best stories are in the final few days

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
That's really impressive honestly. I don't think anyone else actually read the whole thing :P I just skipped around a bunch for highlights myself.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

That's really impressive honestly. I don't think anyone else actually read the whole thing :P I just skipped around a bunch for highlights myself.

I read through all of them over about a month. I put little stars next to the ones that I want to reread and another symbol (book’s in storage while we move around, so I forget) next to the really hosed up stories like the one where the guy goes on a multi-page rant at the woman he raped in the bathhouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm like halfway through this and I think it's pretty good except for the stories that are extremely hosed up.
Also genuinely incredible that this guy managed to discuss a bi MMF threesome in 1350.