Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

stev posted:

I got my email and the download code box just says "None".

Thanks Platinum! :thumbsup:

I am holding this up to the people who are actually distributing the codes. I already emailed them asking what is up.

That said, apparently the people with Steam codes are able to play the game right now, though I thought I saw that there was a problem saving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

DMCrimson posted:

Same here, I laughed when I saw it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGMnmiqlss

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Just got my code and downloading.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Huh, my switch copy is playable. I thought that they were supposed to be locked until the actual release date.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So any tips on how to deal with the situation where you are out of dudes or energy? It feels like once you lose momentum it is very hard to get back

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I can confirm, do not sleep on the Speed Charge custom block. Also, do not sleep on gathering mixer components: getting 30 of each will make you an item that allows you to buy ANYTHING on the shop for free (Free I the sense you aren’t paying O Parts but you get my point)

I know no one is playing this for LORE but I like that the world map looks suitably hosed up for a setting where there have been two previous invasions (the starting city is in the middle of a crater)

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 03:38 on May 11, 2020

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Mokinokaro posted:

They tell you about the lasers a couple times but the hand is never mentioned.

It does mention that the Hand can get fiery from flames in the section for it in the Unite Morphs menu but yeah otherwise it doesn't tell you that in the tutorials.

I am up to the start of Operation 5 and really liking this. For some reason I skipped this back when it was on the Wii U (I even played the demo. I have no excuse).

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So Operation 7: (7A anyway) i appreciate what they are going for, but between the boring environment and finicky platforming it is sort of the nadir of the experience for me

Game still good though.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I completed the game last night. I see that there are some reviews that are harsh on the game, and to be completely honest it is not hard to see why. It can be rough at times, sometimes prohibitively so. But it is always interesting and I am drat glad I eventually got around to playing it.

Now to see how far I get on Hard mode. The REAL Wonderful 101 starts now.

Also what are those platinum coins used for?

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I thought it did say somewhere that L1 and R1 zoom out and in respectively somewhere.

Also for Vorken I am still not sure what the answer for the boomerang morph is, other than bugging out and jumping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Jenny Agutter posted:

It’s essential. You push the stick in the direction of an oncoming attack and it negates all damage and counter-attacks with the largest form of whatever unite you have equipped. It's the secret to making turtles a pushover. If you've played Bayonetta it's the moon of mahaa kalaa

Is it like a SF3 parry where you need to push the direction within a timing window?