Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
I admit to a bit of a twitch at that line about leaving proto-Nazis out. Can someone expand a little on what the game's default setting involves there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
My personal submission for a plane supplement would be the Supermarine Nighthawk, a fighter designed to intercept zeppelins. It carried the delightful Davis Gun, a heavy cannon that managed to be "recoilless" via the simple method of firing another projectile backwards at the same time the main gun was fired!

Of course you'd have to assume it got some extra development time to not be, well, crap. But darnit the name alone just sounds cool for a night-time interceptor.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.

PinheadSlim posted:

That's really cool, and a lot less insane than the "Equal but opposite bullet" thing I was imagining in my head

Just to be clear, the Davis Gun really did use an "equal but opposite bullet" (made of lead, with no explosives). That's why it's so glorious and I submit it for inclusion.