Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

"...for you, it is all over...!"
Congratulations! Seeing the playbook art all together like that looks like a real accomplishment.

My group and I took a run at Flying Circus a year ago and while we kind of bounced off the rules (I wasn't familiar enough with them yet to really run the game correctly) we had a lot of fun with it anyways- the Skyborn leapt from his plane to a zeppelin, took down a couple bandits with his sword, then used his wingsuit and that leap of faith move to jump off the zeppelin, glide, and land back in the cockpit. It was pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

I feel like this is a super dumb question, but it came up last time we played and I had no idea- is there an average "cruising" altitude for most planes? My players wanted to know what kind of altitude would be standard and I didn't really have an answer for them.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

Mysterious advanced aircraft that appear from storms? HMMMM.