Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mind over Matter
Jun 1, 2007
Four to a dollar.

Entorwellian posted:

Petroglyph is currently working on [Unlisted RTS] for EA right after C&C Remastered was released, and it was also noted recently that C&C 1: Remastered was the "first" of the remasters. You can probably take a guess as to what's coming next.

God a Tiberian Sun remaster would be the best, best, best thing ever if it's the same quality as the Dawn/RA1 remasters. Dawn was the game that got me into the series and I loved it, but Sun was basically the game that defined my mid-teenage years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind over Matter
Jun 1, 2007
Four to a dollar.

THE BAR posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-VAL7Epn3o

Tiberian Sun's pathfinding was insane.

This was a really interesting video that I had never seen before. Thanks for the link!