Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Besides functionality issues RA2 seems to hold up quite well grahically speaking, excluding the vehicles. Tiberian Sun really could use a remaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burns
May 10, 2008

So long as they call it tiberium midafternoon.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Repair pads iirc also allow minelayers. I think allies lay AT mines and Soviets AP. I remember mining my friends ore resources for lols. Also, i loved covrring my base in them when losing to make his tanks go pop.

Burns
May 10, 2008

gary oldmans diary posted:

I don't want them to put any effort into anything but Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun remasters right now.

Id like them to actually put some effort into Tib Sun and add some of the features they couldnt previously.

Burns
May 10, 2008

TS remaster would be tits. Ive felt it was always the bastard child of CnC.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Theres a mod for TibSun thats sort of a remaster with new lighting and so on. Cant remember the name but it looks good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burns
May 10, 2008

While i like TibSun music and atmosphere i always felt that the sprites and vehicles looked bad. I dont know if a remaster would be able to really overhaul those assets.