Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I am extremely triggered by Light Scout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I am soo glad I'm not alone in this world

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

It would be cool if Hard mode instead just made enemy units dirt cheap so they could swarm you instead of facing antifa supersoldiers. At least that's what I'd rather face, lol.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I imagine the testers were already hardcore C&C fans to begin with and played so much during testing they were able to overcome the Hard mode with their micro but who has that time? Struggling to find a reason why it would be so unbalanced otherwise. :shrug:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

FrickenMoron posted:

I never realized just how many fmvs were removed in the german version, jeez. Basically in every fmv/briefing where a human gets hurt/dead body is shown they replaced the footage or played generic scenes like the nod/gdi flag hanging from the building.

That's like half the NOD ones, mein Gott!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

#7 use a Humvee to create a traffic jam so the harvester can't return to base. Sadly you need a bridge for this but many maps have one somewhere!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Hey listen to this a bunch

https://youtu.be/ifLhOMK6n7g

I'm convinced it's the best thing Klepacki ever wrote

Fruits of the sea posted:

Every time I boot the game up, I turn the game sounds just a little bit lower so I can blast the music at higher volumes.

There's also a mod out that adds the Tiberian Sun and RA2 tracks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvRtnO13qzQ :pcgaming:

Good choices but this is my favorite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erx6h_D7nKk

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Has to be Tesla Tanks. They are good against everything and have good range. Stick them behind some Heavy Tanks and they'll never die.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

A lot of GDI apologists in this thread...enjoy your blue zones, you elitists!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Buy the games individually instead of the Ultimate collection and you don't have to have EA Play, for some reason. And they all work! I tested them. Gotta do some fuckery to stream (match the monitor resolution to the game resolution seems to work for all games with streaming issues) but otherwise they play like they used to.