Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Gotta admit, I always preferred the GDI units at least in C&C1. Shameful I know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Seriously the startup intro is so good lol

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Mordja posted:

Full disclosure, I haven't bought this yet, just waiting a couple hours to make sure people don't report that it's actually a technical mess. Let me know, gang!

Seems good on this front btw. The FMV up-scaling looks a little wonky but that's to be expected I guess

I'm kind of blown away by how much I remember every second of all these video interludes

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Mordja posted:

So it sounds like most people (myself included) have mostly been playing the TD campaigns. I long thought RA was more popular! Was I wrong or is everyone just sticking to the original release order?

I've been bouncing back and forth a bit but mostly focusing on TD just because it feels right to finish it first. RA is the better game though, especially if you prefer the aesthetic.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Taintrunner posted:

I'm actually somewhat impressed with the AI, I had to stop and pause GDI Mission 10 and played through a skirmish mission while listening to a podcast, but noticed that they do a pretty decent job of forcing you to a standstill or at least denying you a complete and total victory with the constant harassment. True to form considering as GDI you're fighting a terrorist group and all.

I started a 1v1 skirmish with medium AI and within like four minutes they engineer captured my con yard while my army was fighting elsewhere lol