Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.
gently caress the final Soviet mission. You get killed unless you rush subs and know not to build on the east side of the island

Also a final gently caress you to the small cliff area in the top right full of aa guns and bunkers when Soviets have no way to get to it aside from paratroopers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.

FrickenMoron posted:

I forgot how much of an unfun slog the late RA missions are for the Soviets. The allied AI just builds SO MANY cruisers and destroyers and its just a war of attrition in destroying them.

The worst part is having no aa units aside from mammoths. I'd kill for an AA truck

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.

Spookydonut posted:

doesn't trying to chrono infantry instantly kill them? could use it to destroy engineers/thieves etc

I think that's just the iron curtain

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.

Mordja posted:

Dune 2000 remake.

Emperor battle for dune please