Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I love everyone who takes the time to appreciate my dumb wrestle-bookclub essayposts. And MRT because he's a good poster even though I'm pretty sure I annoy the poo poo out of him with those aforementioned essayposts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
John Dudebro Every time I see your username I'm reminded that VGCW was a thing and I go look up highlights, in that way you brighten up my day every time I see you.

The TEW Discord group (Happyman, IcePhoenix, and Sanguinia) - Y'all kept me from jumping off of wrestling entirely during my burnout 2 years ago. I lumped you all together because I didn't wanna just pick you three.

And finally, Junpei Hyde, myself who is not myself, you're entirely willing to follow my dumbass trains of logic wherever they take us, and I couldn't ask for better company to watch Dynamite with every week.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

WEARENOTASOCK or whatever LividLiquid's unspellable new name is has made me a better person.

Coconono is the MVP.

EdgeAndChristian has a great name and is a great poster.

I enjoy that Seth Rollins is called Seth Rollins.

Foochs is a decent man in an indecent world.

Shout out to all the white noise crew. Keeping the scene alive.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bill Goldberg is really funny. Baron Corbin is fun. Drew McIntyre is funny

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
No one here has the Goddamn guts to toast me.... And that's why I love y'all!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Does anyone have the link to Daniel Bryan's hilarious word salad post because I kinda love that that was their last notable post on this forum

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
I like everyone in RR!

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

Benne posted:

Does anyone have the link to Daniel Bryan's hilarious word salad post because I kinda love that that was their last notable post on this forum

in the friend

Daniel Bryan posted:

Honestly whatvdvabenmeltzter said about Dean Amanda's do flux every telling. Also th where at r wee sees himself as a a superstars in the friend

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NAG posted:

in the friend

I will never post anything that good

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Punch McLightning posted:

I like everyone in RR!

:same:
Except for rovert

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Bix: A local gaming bar had a photo that was based off the Ultimate Warrior. My fiance couldn't figure out why it made me mad and I sent her Bix's article on the Ultimate Warrior. We were able to convince them to take the picture down.

https://deadspin.com/why-does-wwe-honor-the-ultimate-warrior-1833510376

RIP Deadspin

People who post in the general thread: I love reading the general thread because it takes my mind off of things. I should post in it more.

Ditch: His archive of puro definitely has helped me discover more wrestling. I used to grab a few matches and put them on my iPad to watch at the gym.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I love you all. It's been a great 15 years

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MotU and Aphrodite and of course Cavauro make funny posts on the reg

coconono’s relentless horniness will never not be fun to read

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

I don't post much but I really do enjoy it here and find the lack of brain worms on this forum extremely refreshing!

Some of my hobbies favourite posters include Rarity, Jerusalem, and Chris James 2.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

most of you are fine. if I met you in person you get upgraded to cool.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood was actually based on my incorrect disbelief that Jerusalem could be such a chill dude, but Hollywood decided to make it about Mr. Rogers instead.

I've met LobsterMobster and Kung Fu Grip a few times and they're really kind folk.

Edge and Christian is one of the most easygoing dudes I've had the honor of knowing and once helped me out during a depressing episode in my life.

Rarity rules and her old PPV thread was something I'd look forward to every day to help me get through the work day. Her treatment of Mason Ryan still stings me, though.

Pollyanna has the best avatar.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Oh I met Von Linus at an OTT show, he’s great! I hope he’s keeping safe

OH I'm grand thanks! Just farting around in the house and trying to get out when I can to avoid the kids. Hope you're well too!

I like everyone really. The feast of reason and flow of soul imo lifts us on the shadow of our dead selves to higher things.

I'm just annoyed I can't go to the live wrestling imo.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
Sorry for the thread necro, just wanted to say that I like pretty much everyone. Except for the ones that I don't like. :v:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Come on people, we've talked about this. You need to let me know if you're going to say nice things about me. How can you expect me to bask in your praise when I don't even see it?

Anyway, time to say a bunch of nice things about people

• I always think of Jerusalem as the long-suffering father of a rowdy sitcom family such as that seen in The Big Show Show, now streaming on Netflix. What I'm saying here is that I want to see J-Ru dressed in a diaper for New Years
  • Junpei Hyde has done a lot of work to establish the Dark Order's presence on this forum and I have it on good authority that Mr Brodie is very satisfied with their efforts.
  • Game recognise game, yo. CJ2 is a wonderful scoopster and I'm very glad he's not a scoopsgal cause if he was I'd be very concerned.
  • I respect LividLiquid loads for never being afraid to speak out about lovely behaviour
  • Gumball Gumption was my companion in landlord jail, he's good people
  • forkboy84 is a comrade even if we have continuously disagreed in the GOAT thread
  • I see jesus WEP as that guy in the stable who's never getting the plaudits but on the downlow he's the one holding everything together. He's like Santana or Roderick Strong.
  • GEORGE W BUSHI is the only poster on this forum who loves Taichi more than I do
  • ShallNoiseUpon is a goon I have so much time for. We've got similar senses of humour and political values and I'm very glad I still get to post with them since leaving the Games forum.
  • And lastly I wanna give a shoutout to the much missed Skinty McEdger. It sucks that you're not around for me to chat New Japan with, it sucks that you never got to know about AEW and it just sucks that you're gone. I miss you, bud.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I dislike singling out any single person because it feels like playing favorites, but I wanna stress that the work Thauros puts into the New Japan threads and keeping the OP active and up to date is hugely appreciated and I am really glad they just quietly keep it up week after week, and sometimes daily when it comes to G1 time.

Rarity posted:

I want to see J-Ru dressed in a diaper for New Years

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.... won't.... won't get fooled again.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

i like niennunb and cj2 and shaman of cum. i want to be friends with everyone. sorry i am mean sometimes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

paper lion has good taste in likes

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh yeah I forgot to say how much I love Cavauro because they're a one of a kind poster and then also Seth Rollins cause they're exactly the same

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if i didn't show so much compassion before, i could have avoided being burned. I think that's true for a lot of people in life. one person who is never afraid to be earnest and kind is Shard

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I really like everyone here, I think. I wish I had more specific nice things to say about people so I'm going to work on that and come back here and say nice things about nice people.

I do know that Rarity is a wonderful poster and also has Good and Correct Wrestling Opinions.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
This is a subforum full of very nice people

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Dangerous Person posted:

This is my favourite sub :)

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Perry Normal is a pretty cool dude, we sat next to each other at KOT one million years ago

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I really appreciate how we can have good wrestling discussions. Despite the jokes about the hive mind, we can have good chats and hear dissenting opinions. You're all good eggs.

Rarity: Shout out for being our Sovereign of Scoops
Foochs For being a bastion of unabashed positivity
Coconono For unabashed horniness
Our Mods: Past, present and future, for keeping our asses in line

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Jerusalem has provided years of wonderful gifs that got me into this subforum and is a great mod.

Rarity is the undisputed #1 scoops gal.

Gavok is a really cool dude and I love to read his articles.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Coconono - Taguchi levels of horny plus he keeps PSP.tv up and running for all our graps needs

GEORGE W BUSHI - Met him in person visiting Tokyo last October (which feels like a lifetime ago now). Super nice dude and he even went out of his way to check for Studio Ghibli tickets for me. We shared a couple strong zeroes standing in a doorway before King of Pro Wrestling and a couple beers after. He's also joined me on the Rudocast!

Procrastinator - One of the Rudocast co-hosts. He's a true rudo and represents Canada on the show. If we get a vaccine before WM 2021 maybe I can convince him to meet me in LA for tacos and reptar bars.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Jerusalem, for his modding, for his GIFS, for watching WWE, and for secretly being 900 years old, he just has amnesia and forgot.

Foochs, for his relentless optimism.

Shard, for being one of the primary reasons my LGBTQ+ views have shifted from a neutral, uncaring "no skin off my nose" to a "say one more word about my daughter and in six months they'll still be looking for your head" ally.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

if i didn't show so much compassion before, i could have avoided being burned. I think that's true for a lot of people in life. one person who is never afraid to be earnest and kind is Shard

Thanks this really means a lot to me :)

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Dangerous Person posted:

Hey, speak for yourself!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone saying nice things about me ITT. I have been in something of a dark hole recently where I feel like people don't want me and/or my opinions don't matter and/or I have no value (not related to wrestling, to be clear) and reading your words has made me feel at least a little bit better. :)

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Foochs is cool and good

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!

Xerzes posted:

Foochs is cool and good

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Xerzes posted:

Foochs is cool and good

I like him.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Samurai will always be my brother, long after gael devours all souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i only like posters that share my enthusiasm for wrestling legend "Playboy" Buddy Rose