Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Cavauro makes the most splendid posts, and the amount of care he puts into every post shines through. I'm pushing this guy as a main eventer every time.

Rick is a great fella to have in your midcard. he shows up, he puts in the work, puts in that grind, and you can throw him in there in any thread, any situation, and he will bring you some quality posts.

I read the UFC threads more than the wrestling threads these days so my third nice thing is about mewse, who is great at posting the thoughts that I often have but never express via post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU