Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stoner Sloth posted:

all sounds good!

rolled a 10 for personal wealth

:nice: reroll the 10!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

got a 19 on the reroll!

as for magic items, happy with the ones you gave earlier... should possibly get a magic weapon though?

hmmm, could maybe go a heavy crossbow version of kageyumi but without the ashen shot cause disintegrate is way too powerful imo?

e: Maybe a toned down version of it with a different name; +3 heavy xbow, is completely silent, darkvision out to 320 feet when wielding, spawns black force bolts if not loaded, does 1d8 added force damage (down from 2d8) and can do a split shot 3 times a day (max 1 per round, splits into 1d4 bolts that each need to make a to hit roll)?

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Apr 13, 2020

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stoner Sloth posted:

got a 19 on the reroll!

as for magic items, happy with the ones you gave earlier... should possibly get a magic weapon though?

hmmm, could maybe go a heavy crossbow version of kageyumi but without the ashen shot cause disintegrate is way too powerful imo?

**A magic item shop suddenly appears out of nowhere!**

You have 60,000 gold pieces. It costs 10,000 gold pieces for the first +1 of a magic weapon, 20,000 gold pieces to enchant a weapon from +1 to +2, and 30,000 more to enchant the weapon from +2 to +3.

What would you like to do?

EDIT: Enchanting a weapon increases the chances that said item will have a magical ability.

Stoner Sloth

spend it all on a +3 heavy crossbow and hope it gets some cool abilities! xD

the hand bows/lighter crossbow was going to use to mostly just do maneuvers like trip attack so probably doesn't need to be magic

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Alright! **rubs hands together** Roll percentage dice 3 times; if you roll a 01% or a 100% reroll (like a 1, 10 or 20 rolling 01 percent or 100 percent makes big things happen)

Stoner Sloth

1 92 69 (nice)

rolling the 1 again

Heather Papps

hello friend

PSP i am going to find a blank character sheet and fill it out, is there any other info you need from me before phase 2? backpack contents, basically?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stoner Sloth posted:

1 92 69 (nice)

rolling the 1 again

Alright, this is what you have!

You have a +3 Cursed Heavy Crossbow of Holding.

You can, as long as you are willing it to happen, put items into it through the area where the string crosses over from the cross piece. So imagine this is the crossbow: ---D you can put items into an interdimensional space, through that area.

Why is it cursed?

Because, as a Crossbow of Holding, it means you cannot let it go- you must hold it at all times.

It also means, if you roll a 1 in combat, a miscellaneous item can drop out of it, potentially interfering with your shot.

It is +3 to hit and +3 damage. A natural roll of 18, 19 or 20 will cause the target to Bleed for 1 d6 damage per round for 4 rounds. It does 3D6 damage!

Stoner Sloth

an interesting one! lol i seem to get very high or low rolls so getting shot blocked by an item falling out is definitely on the cards at some point.

so all up, here's what i got so far:

Name: Tak'Chka (goes by just Tak)
Race: Thri-Kreen (red eyed assassin bug)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Background: Criminal (hired killer)
Height: 2.2 m (7 ft 2 inches) but usually hunches down to between 1.8 and 2 metres (6 - 6ft 6 inches)
Weight: 125 kg (275.5 lbs)
Age: 7 (5-6+ is adult for Thri-Kreen, maximum life span 35)

Class: Assassin/Battle Master
Level: 3/3

Str: 15 (+2)
Int: 15 (+2)
Wis: 18 (+4)
Dex: 20 (+5)
Agl: 20 (+5)
Con: 15 (+2)
Pre: 6 (-2)

HP: 55
AC: 13 natural armor + 5 agility bonus = 18

Abilities;
Racial:
-Chameleon Carapace. Thri-Kreen can change the color of its carapace to match its surroundings. Therefore, Thri-kreen roll with Advantage whenever they use their Stealth skill.
-Speed. Base walking speed is 40
-Sleepless. Thri-Kreen don't require sleep. Immune to sleep spells.
-Standing Leap. 30 feet long jump, 15 foot high jump base. Advantage on athletics rolls for jumping.
-Multiple Limbs. Unlike humanoids, Thri-Kreen have two sets of arms, meaning they can wield two additional one-handed weapons, or one additional two-handed weapon.
-Poisoned Bite. 1d6 piercing damage, constitution save or poisoned. If the roll fails by 5 or more target is paralyzed. Target gets a saving throw every turn to negate.
-Claws. 2d4 slashing damage.
-Darkvision. 60ft.
-Natural armor. Can't wear most humanoid armor but base AC is 13 + Agl bonus.
-Reduced need for food and water.

Class; Battle Master:
-Second Wind. Heal 1d10 + fighter level as a bonus action. 1 x per short rest.
-Action Surge. 1 extra action. 1 x per short rest.
-Fighting Style: Archery. +2 to hit with ranged combat attacks.
-Maneuvers: Precision Attack, Menacing Attack, Trip Attack. 4 x d8 superiority dice.

Class; Assassin:
-Assassinate. Gain advantage on any attack against any enemy that hasn't taken a turn in the combat yet. Any hit you deal against a creature that is surprised is an automatic critical.
-Proficiency. Poisoner's and disguise kits.
-Thieves Cant.
-Expertise. Thieves tool kit and Stealth.
-Sneak attack. Can be used once per turn on any attack which Tak has the advantage. 2d6.
-Cunning Action. Dash, disengage or hide as a bonus action.

Skills/Proficiences:
-Athletics
-Acrobatics
-Stealth (criminal background)
-Perception
-Deception (criminal background)
-Sleight of Hand
-Perception
-Tracking

Feats:
-Deflect Arrows (Thri-Kreen bonus)
-Crossbow Expert

Inventory:
-Hooded Greatcoat of Invisibility
-Assault Vest of Holding
-+2 Boots of Elven Kind
-+2 Ring of Regeneration
-+3 Cursed Heavy Crossbow of Holding
-2-handed Crossbow
-2 x 1-handed Crossbow + Holsters
-4 x Daggers
-Thieves Tools
-Burglar's Pack
-Deck of Cards
-Pouch containing 15 gp

Background Feature: Criminal Contact

Languages Spoken: Common, Insectoid

Special Bonus:
-Foresight

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Apr 17, 2020

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Heather Papps posted:

PSP i am going to find a blank character sheet and fill it out, is there any other info you need from me before phase 2? backpack contents, basically?

I think you're set for now, yeah- just the rest of your inventory.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stoner Sloth posted:

Special Bonus:
-Foresight

This was because you suggested Nut's character to be a Bard and lo! we have a Bard!

Stoner Sloth

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

This was because you suggested Nut's character to be a Bard and lo! we have a Bard!

hooray, gotta have a bard!

e: also the assassin class might get amusing what with the disguise options lol suppose could use them on a team mate though so not totally useless even if we don't go the comedy route of a bug dude disguising himself and everyone acting like that was normal xD

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so i'm imagining a pretty big two handed axe, given Heather Snapps's size, so like an old time hobo with a bindle there's a sorta leather rucksack that i hang from the end of my axe that hides that it's an axe and also contains the following items: a bell, a very shiny rock, rope.

that's it!

also, i guess class would be fighter, pretty much?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Heather Papps posted:

okay so i'm imagining a pretty big two handed axe, given Heather Snapps's size, so like an old time hobo with a bindle there's a sorta leather rucksack that i hang from the end of my axe that hides that it's an axe and also contains the following items: a bell, a very shiny rock, rope.

that's it!

also, i guess class would be fighter, pretty much?

I love the look!

Yep, Straight up Fighter class. Roll up your hit points, add +30 hp for your Constitution.

6th level fighter, use 1 D12 per level, roll 2 12 sided dice for first level, 1 D12 each level after; your race allows you no less than 6 hp per roll, so a 1, 2 3 4 or 5 = 6, per hit die.

Add 30 hp to the total.

(66hp- 102hp should be your spread)

biosterous

rounding things up in one post!

name: Llany (because weak puns)

pronounce it lanny or yanny, he doesn't really mind either way!

Strength: 14
Intelligence: 17
Wisdom: 10
Dexterity: 14
Agility: 15
Constitution: 16
Presence: 13

quote:

You are a 5th Level Mad Artificer. You can make things on the run. Your imagination is your spell book, a 20-sided die your laboratory. You have to roll a 12 or higher on a D20 to do most things, with bonuses awarded to that roll depending on the situation and your initiative rolls, etc.

You have 55 hit points, and an AC of -3. This is more for my notes, don't worry too much about it. You're going to blow up. A LOT.

You look like a pangolin, you are in fact a Draconid/Halfling hybrid, with 2 arms, 2 legs, and an armadillo back.

Labcoat of Lycanthropic Regeneration with 2 Pockets of Holding (4 cubic feet of storage space each)

+5 Glasses of Protection

Amulet of Draconid Skin

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Is everyone alright with the pace this is going?

I'm cool with it, my brain is all over the place because of real life reasons, but it's moving along and making progress.

The next phase is Our Adventurers Meet, which will be followed by The Adventurers Go Out and Adventure.

I'll describe the scene when we "D&D" (get into any sort of combat scenario), and ask each of you to roll 5 times- using my conventions for 1s, 10s and 20s, and essentially narrate the events from there, rolling on behalf of the critters.

You will be asked to provide input from time to time, and I'll keep the game flow and story line going.

Remember, you're all main characters in a story, so I'm also thinking of writing up a narrative in a separate thread wherein the events of the Adventurer thread become a living, breathing story, breinging out the highlights of the overall adventure.

Sound good?

biosterous posted:

rounding things up in one post!

name: Llany (because weak puns)

pronounce it lanny or yanny, he doesn't really mind either way!

Strength: 14
Intelligence: 17
Wisdom: 10
Dexterity: 14
Agility: 15
Constitution: 16
Presence: 13

Awesome, thanks! Your appearance- A pangolin in a labcoat. In deep thought- thinking about them booms

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I just realized I only claimed a tamed spider for starting gear and a class of ranger. My stats already feel kind of high, I think I'm going for dual wielding axes thematically rest of the stuff I'll let PSP pick whats fair from what's remaining if anything. I'm not too picky on race I was thinking frog because a frog palling around with a spider seems right but the only frog race I know of are evil slavers and playing "the one good one" feels too cliche.

sig by owlhawk911

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

pixaal posted:

I just realized I only claimed a tamed spider for starting gear and a class of ranger. My stats already feel kind of high, I think I'm going for dual wielding axes thematically rest of the stuff I'll let PSP pick whats fair from what's remaining if anything. I'm not too picky on race I was thinking frog because a frog palling around with a spider seems right but the only frog race I know of are evil slavers and playing "the one good one" feels too cliche.

Roll me one D20 roll (reroll 1s 10s and 20s) and three sets of 20s, rerolling 1s 10s and 20s!

Also, 2 sets of percentage dice.

I have faith in you helping me to help you!

biosterous

Awesome, thanks! Your appearance- A pangolin in a labcoat. In deep thought- thinking about them booms

okay so you know how in the muppets dr bunsen will blow something up but it'll just damage beaker and his own equipment, and usually not the surrounding area? what if dr bunsen and beaker were just one guy and that guy was also an armadillo

except in combat maybe i blow the bad guys up a bit too

gallery of sigs

he/him

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

biosterous posted:

okay so you know how in the muppets dr bunsen will blow something up but it'll just damage beaker and his own equipment, and usually not the surrounding area? what if dr bunsen and beaker were just one guy and that guy was also an armadillo

except in combat maybe i blow the bad guys up a bit too

I can dig it!

I feel like you should have an apprentice...

Stoner Sloth

I love the look!

Yep, Straight up Fighter class. Roll up your hit points, add +30 hp for your Constitution.

6th level fighter, use 1 D12 per level, roll 2 12 sided dice for first level, 1 D12 each level after; your race allows you no less than 6 hp per roll, so a 1, 2 3 4 or 5 = 6, per hit die.

Add 30 hp to the total.

(66hp- 102hp should be your spread)

oh yeah, hit points! lol might need some of those

what should i roll for 3 rogue and 3 fighter levels with 15 constitution?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stoner Sloth posted:

oh yeah, hit points! lol might need some of those

what should i roll for 3 rogue and 3 fighter levels with 15 constitution?

3d6 (no lower than 3 per dice) and 3 d12 (no lower than 6 per dice) +12 for Constitution

9 to 18+18 to 36 +12= 39-66 hp range, depending on rolls.

Stoner Sloth

3d6 (no lower than 3 per dice) and 3 d12 (no lower than 6 per dice) +12 for Constitution

9 to 18+18 to 36 +12= 39-66 hp range, depending on rolls.

ah cool - wasn't sure if it was still d6 for rogues or if they were d8 with 5e

5 4 4 for the d6's = 13

10 8 12 for d12's = 30

+ 12

so 45 hp total

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stoner Sloth posted:

ah cool - wasn't sure if it was still d6 for rogues or if they were d8 with 5e

5 4 4 for the d6's = 13

10 8 12 for d12's = 30

+ 12

so 45 hp total

Stoner Sloth

lol that's what i get for trying to do basic arithmetic while too high to post

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stoner Sloth posted:

lol that's what i get for trying to do basic arithmetic while too high to post

Not gonna lie, it felt like a small victory that I spotted that because I too am impaired!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
:lol::hmbol::lol::hmbol:

Stoner Sloth

character sheet updated and i think p much finished *background updated!*

Background:

Tak grew up as a survivor of the destruction of his band of clutch-mates. Born as part of a large clutch into a particularly harsh environment, of the 120 born only 20 remained by age four. These juvenile Thri-Kreen were slaughtered by local militia after they were blamed, falsely, for stealing and eating a human infant. Tak was the only survivor. Unable to sustain his previous nomadic existence without his clutch-mates and forced to eke out an existence in an uncaring city as an young refugee, he soon turned to a life of crime as his only means of survival.

His natural talent and instinct for hunting became twisted to stealthily and ruthlessly applying lethal violence when necessary saw him take to being a hitman for the criminal underworld from a very early age, before he was even full grown. He is known to be fickle about his reasons for taking a job, sometimes choosing to take jobs that aren't on paper worth his time for reasons of his own but once he has accepted a job then he is absolutely reliable - he'll complete the contract or die trying under just about any imaginable circumstances.

He recently was tasked with a job by a corrupt local official to assassinate a young man who was trying to bring down the official due to their ties with organized criminals who had murdered the rest of the man's family simply because his younger sister witnessed a meeting between the official and a notorious gangster. After neutralizing the man's town guard protecting the man, Tak confronted him and was surprised when the man didn't plead for his life but instead resigned himself to his fate and asked one thing of Tak, that he would end the life of the official in revenge for the murder of his sister. He offered his last copper coin in advance.

Tak took the coin, and then the young man's life. Returning with his head as required, he took his payment in the form of a powerful new crossbow he'd been promised. Picking the weapon up as he listened to the man, drunk, arrogant and boastful now that this threat to his station had been removed. He insisted on seeing the head and when it was presented the official laughed ghoulishly, a laugh cut off when Tak loaded and pointed the crossbow bolt at him. "Wait, we had a deal!" the man whined. "That contract has been completed. Now I have another." the insect replied without trace of emotion.

The official just had time to mutter an odd, foreign sounding word before a crossbow bolt pierced his throat. Tak felt a wave of strangeness wash over him emanating from the crossbow as the official bubbled and gurgled, drowning on his own blood and unable to cry out for help. Trying to stash the weapon as he turned to leave, Tak found a strange compulsion that wouldn't let him set it down even for a moment.

Tak turned invisible and slipped out into the night. He was now faced with a new and unfamiliar problem in the form of a curse as well as the pressing need to travel to avoid the fall out and heat from the job but, as always, he continued on without regret.

Personality trait: Always calm, no matter the situation. Tak never raises his voice or let emotion control him.

Ideal: People; Tak is loyal to his friends, not to any ideals, and everyone else can take a trip down the Styx for all he cares. Unfortunately he does not make friends quickly or easily.

Bond: Tak aims to become the greatest assassin that ever lived.

Flaw: An innocent person is in jail for a murder Tak committed. He is okay with that.

Quirk: Meticulous on details and highly organized, particularly with his gear.

Trivia: Tak has never seen the ocean.

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Apr 14, 2020

Stoner Sloth

lol it was a good catch friend! and think i am officially all ready to play :peanut:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I used Google Hangouts (video conferencing app) this weekend for the first time, and was impressed with it's stability and quality.

Does anyone have any interest in using it to play a campaign realtime?

We'd need 100% agreement of everyone in this thread, to be fair to all

We'll continue in this manner, via posts- an offsite meeting place is not a good idea, in retrospect.

My apologies!

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Apr 14, 2020

Stoner Sloth

i don't mind play by post or finding a real time solution (though that might make it hard cause of differing time zones - doesn't matter to me much due to sleep not being a constraint)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stoner Sloth posted:

i don't mind play by post or finding a real time solution (though that might make it hard cause of differing time zones - doesn't matter to me much due to sleep not being a constraint)

Yeah, scratch that. We'll play by post, it's a better idea- plus yeah, time zone changes will mean people are going to miss out, and I want to avoid that at all cost.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's been over a year since I played pen & paper D&D, the guys I play with were working all the time and only got 1 day a week off, and they were on different shifts in the same company, so getting the same day off was rare, and we didn't get to play- just hang out for a bit and smoke some weed and laugh at each other.

This is good times!

Stoner Sloth

It's been over a year since I played pen & paper D&D, the guys I play with were working all the time and only got 1 day a week off, and they were on different shifts in the same company, so getting the same day off was rare, and we didn't get to play- just hang out for a bit and smoke some weed and laugh at each other.

This is good times!

:agreed: though hanging, getting high and laughing are always good too, figure BYOB should have that covered though!

i haven't played pen & paper for a long time, this is the first 5e character i've made and never had a 4e one either so took a bit to figure out the system but it seems pretty straight forwards really.

other characters are sort of in a loose system though so any way you wanna run things is fine from my perspective, used to not having much rules and just going by whatever work/is funny/etc!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Yeah, if the focus isn't fun, then it's sort of pointless. I've played with a DM that was strict and by the rules, and it just made me mad playing because life is hard enough, why would I want to subject myself to a hardass in a virtual world?

Best DM ever was a guy I played with that had a nice system for making players happy.

He called it "Gods are Us".

You told him what magic items you wanted, what powers, and you rolled. You were guaranteed what you wanted, but you were rolling to see how hard you had to work for it after you got it (them).

You had to appease you r deity (which of course you picked beforehand, shoulda started with that- I blame weed! :shakefist: ) and your Deity would give you a laundry list of things you needed to get to pay your debt, such as the Hand of Vecna, or an eye of a blue dragon, and so on.

everyone else in the party had their own laundry list, and there was a time frame to get the stuff- so we had to work together, to keep our loot.

It was so much fun!

Also: In Korea, alcohol was $7.50 US for a 1.75 liter bottle of the booze of your choice (limit, 4 bottles per calendar month, Jim Beam and Crown Royal were the libation of choice for me) and beer was $3.50 a case for the beer of your choice, and cigs were $7.50 a carton (in 1992) so playing D&D was an ideal time sink.

Stoner Sloth

Yeah, if the focus isn't fun, then it's sort of pointless. I've played with a DM that was strict and by the rules, and it just made me mad playing because life is hard enough, why would I want to subject myself to a hardass in a virtual world?

Best DM ever was a guy I played with that had a nice system for making players happy.

He called it "Gods are Us".

You told him what magic items you wanted, what powers, and you rolled. You were guaranteed what you wanted, but you were rolling to see how hard you had to work for it after you got it (them).

You had to appease you r deity (which of course you picked beforehand, shoulda started with that- I blame weed! :shakefist: ) and your Deity would give you a laundry list of things you needed to get to pay your debt, such as the Hand of Vecna, or an eye of a blue dragon, and so on.

everyone else in the party had their own laundry list, and there was a time frame to get the stuff- so we had to work together, to keep our loot.

It was so much fun!

Also: In Korea, alcohol was $7.50 US for a 1.75 liter bottle of the booze of your choice (limit, 4 bottles per calendar month, Jim Beam and Crown Royal were the libation of choice for me) and beer was $3.50 a case for the beer of your choice, and cigs were $7.50 a carton (in 1992) so playing D&D was an ideal time sink.

that sounds like a fun campaign and lol, Korea sounds like it would have been interesting back then

biosterous

Stoner Sloth posted:

personality trait: Always calm, no matter the situation. Tak never raises his voice or let emotion control him.

Llany is going to appreciate so so much how Tak doesn't freak out about science ideas!

i haven't done any tabletop since high school and i am looking forward to this :peanut:

gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

biosterous posted:

Llany is going to appreciate so so much how Tak doesn't freak out about science ideas!

i haven't done any tabletop since high school and i am looking forward to this :peanut:

hell he'll probably be interested in advanced mechanical stuff and especially chemistry!

and same :peanut:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My to-do list for tomorrow :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

My to-do list for tomorrow :)

cool! I modified the name/style of some of my magic gear for purely aesthetic purposes if that's okay.

just some pics for helping purposes:

Tak looks like a cross between these two

his greatcoat looks something like a matte darker grey/charcoal one of these
(it does only have two sleeves, thus concealing his lower arms when it's closed)

and his assault vest looks is something a less cluttered form of this with two attached holsters:
(this is customised to fit his weird frame rather than conceal it, gives better support and mobility + keep his gear quietly stowed also matte dark grey/charcoal coloured, also twin holsters for crossbows)

other than that and custom fitted boots, again matte dark grey/charcoal coloured, that let his claws still poke out for climbing he's basically naked since thrikreen don't wear clothes

lol and lots of crossbows and daggers

he's tall (7ft 2 inches) and lanky (275 lbs) even for a thri kreen but tends to hunch a little, with the hood up and his jacket closed it helps him look less immediately alien.

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Apr 14, 2020