Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

numbers numbers numbers!

Strength: 14

Intelligence: 17

Wisdom: 10

Dexterity: 14

Agility: 15

Constitution: 16

Presence: 13

high intelligence and low wisdom is fun because you get to be a mad scientist

high con because i am tough from blowing myself up with my Good Ideas

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i'm trying to think of what creature would be really funny to be an idiot scientist who blows himself up a lot

a monkey is pretty funny but there's probably something funnier?

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

armadillo? They jump straight up in the air when surprised, and that scaly skin might be useful protection?

On the other hand, i'm not sure they have opposable thumbs

oh my goodness this is really good

idiot genius scientist armadillo, with glasses and a labcoat

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

gonna armadillo-roll down those stairs for Science reasons :buddy:

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

genius idiot armadillo man. know lots of things and has lots of ideas but thinks all of them are good (most of them are not good!). is an armadillo but i'm picturing him standing the way a pangolin stands:
probably some manner of wizard, but reskinned as doing Science with my Good Ideas instead of casting spells.

items: explosion-proof glasses, a labcoat that works like cartoon character clothes (ie if i get blown up (when i get blown up) it will be scorched and tattered but then it's back to normal in the next scene). the labcoat is my reagent/alchemy ingredient bag i guess? and maybe an amulet of barkskin or something, but re-skinned as my tough armadillo scales.

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

oops, forgot to post how the items/build you gave me is all great and i love it a lot

the items/build you gave me is all great and i love it a lot

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

rounding things up in one post!

name: Llany (because weak puns)

pronounce it lanny or yanny, he doesn't really mind either way!

quote:

You are a 5th Level Mad Artificer. You can make things on the run. Your imagination is your spell book, a 20-sided die your laboratory. You have to roll a 12 or higher on a D20 to do most things, with bonuses awarded to that roll depending on the situation and your initiative rolls, etc.

You have 55 hit points, and an AC of -3. This is more for my notes, don't worry too much about it. You're going to blow up. A LOT.

You look like a pangolin, you are in fact a Draconid/Halfling hybrid, with 2 arms, 2 legs, and an armadillo back.

Labcoat of Lycanthropic Regeneration with 2 Pockets of Holding (4 cubic feet of storage space each)

+5 Glasses of Protection

Amulet of Draconid Skin

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Awesome, thanks! Your appearance- A pangolin in a labcoat. In deep thought- thinking about them booms

okay so you know how in the muppets dr bunsen will blow something up but it'll just damage beaker and his own equipment, and usually not the surrounding area? what if dr bunsen and beaker were just one guy and that guy was also an armadillo

except in combat maybe i blow the bad guys up a bit too

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Stoner Sloth posted:

personality trait: Always calm, no matter the situation. Tak never raises his voice or let emotion control him.

Llany is going to appreciate so so much how Tak doesn't freak out about science ideas!

i haven't done any tabletop since high school and i am looking forward to this :peanut:

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

the NAME KILLER is an extremely rad sword name

gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Pixaal's Froglok Ranger (with spider fren)

shaped like a friend

gallery of sigs

he/him