Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
that's all i got, See what you can do with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
oh poo poo I've got another one

qui-joe biden

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
George Bush

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

FunkyAl posted:

George Bush

Alright, time to close the subforum now.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
ROE can be counted on to deliver

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

when you think about it obama fell to the dark side a long long time ago

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Stairmaster posted:

when you think about it obama fell to the dark side a long long time ago

He succumbed to the white capitalist class’ ideology much more quickly than I thought he would. I guess having unlimited luxuries in life makes you a subconscious sociopath over time.

A4R8 fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Apr 12, 2020

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
darth trump

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
padme amipelosi

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

what... this was real wtf

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

FunkyAl posted:

George Bush

lol

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Roth posted:

Alright, time to close the subforum now.

:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:
:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:
:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah
::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:
:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::gonk::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:
:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:
:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

The first time I played TOR with a friend he made a a hefty guy with white hair and I told him the character looked weirdly like Newt Gingrich.

We then decided that Gingrich was actually a great Sith name, and it was launch weekend so nobody had the name taken yet.

Darth Gingrich really enjoyed spacing all the passengers in that first dungeon, I'll tell ya that for free.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Sanguinia posted:

The first time I played TOR with a friend he made a a hefty guy with white hair and I told him the character looked weirdly like Newt Gingrich.

We then decided that Gingrich was actually a great Sith name, and it was launch weekend so nobody had the name taken yet.

Darth Gingrich really enjoyed spacing all the passengers in that first dungeon, I'll tell ya that for free.

Newt Gunray was named after Newt Gingrich and Ronald Reagan because George Lucas loving hates Republicans :ssh:

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
grand moff mcconnell

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
Secretary of Defense Wat Tambor

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Obi-Wan Nairobi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Tatooine ain't no state!