Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Only the most traditional, most ancient yobbers among you may remember how life in BYOB was shaped by a mysterious figure, a shadow ruler on a powerful throne, named Idiot King. The (very) high council of BYOB has come together and decided that it is, once again, time to bring back tales of the past that have almost been forgotten - a new IK that may rule his kingdom wisely and actually I think PSP will be way better at writing his CYOA than I could in a lame announcement thread lol

Since I became IK roughly 69 years ago you guys were stuck with me carrying the crown for so long that you started praying that something terrible would happen to me, and given what I do now, you sort of got what you wanted.
With my demise, it is time, however, that we bring back the BYOB tradition to have rotating IKs that may rule however they like!

Please welcome your new IK Pot Smoke Phoenix! Long may he reign and uhm what was the other thing they always say in game of thrones, you know, that!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Goons Are Great posted:

Only the most traditional, most ancient yobbers among you may remember how life in BYOB was shaped by a mysterious figure, a shadow ruler on a powerful throne, named Idiot King. The (very) high council of BYOB has come together and decided that it is, once again, time to bring back tales of the past that have almost been forgotten - a new IK that may rule his kingdom wisely and actually I think PSP will be way better at writing his CYOA than I could in a lame announcement thread lol

Since I became IK roughly 69 years ago you guys were stuck with me carrying the crown for so long that you started praying that something terrible would happen to me, and given what I do now, you sort of got what you wanted.
With my demise, it is time, however, that we bring back the BYOB tradition to have rotating IKs that may rule however they like!

Please welcome your new IK Pot Smoke Phoenix! Long may he reign and uhm what was the other thing they always say in game of thrones, you know, that!!

Thank you!

quote:

Long may he reign and uhm what was the other thing they always say in game of thrones, you know, that!!

Yep, I am very familiar with it-

"You know nothing Jon Snow" and that's exactly what I intend... wait; no that's not it.

"Winter is coming"

No, we just did that- uh...

WAIT!

"I drink and I know things" that's the one!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

hail and well met

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

congratulations, fair king!

nut

god bless the poster with the funny hat

Heather Papps

hello friend

gag you will always be ik of my heart, but psp, you have my post!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

right about now
pot smoke phoenix
check it out now
pot smoke phoenix

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

from splatmaster to pot smoke phoenix to ruler of this land: a remarkable and just ascendancy

ty nesamdoom!

Macnult

nut posted:

god bless the poster with the funny hat

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
welc, thank

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Goons Are Gifts

Heather Papps posted:

gag you will always be ik of my heart, but psp, you have my post!

I'll mod the crap out of your heart :blastu:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

I'll mod the crap out of your heart :blastu:

help! mods!

oh no

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Modship with GaG ended!

My new best mod is PsP!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Srsly thanks for all your services Alnilam and GaG, you did great, but I look forward to PsP singlehandedly modding the yob forever

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Slush Garbo posted:

Srsly thanks for all your services Alnilam and GaG, you did great, but I look forward to PsP singlehandedly modding the yob forever

:)

alnilam

Slush Garbo posted:

same

Trying

Hello, I heard there were butts.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

all hail the idiot king etc etc

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
All hail Pot Smoke Phoenix!
May your 30 days seem like 30 years!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

Slush Garbo posted:

FluffieDuckie

Give em heck friend.

Or be nice. Iks choice.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Stoner Sloth

congrats PsP, I know you'll make a great IK!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Welcome PSP. :marc:

:orb:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Thank you everyone for all the kind words!

Soon, we will begin preparations to go to war with Coupons and Deals to usher in a new Golden Age of Forums Warfare!

Prepare the siege engines!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

buy one get one free :blastu:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

DJDadJoke

Stupid Newbie

Dumber for drinking so much Sith Lighting Mountain Dew

Kids, don't cough on my lawn!!!
Welcome, sir. Best wishes on your path to demi-godhood. Also, did someone mention coupons?!

DJDadJoke fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Apr 8, 2020

*Pops, the thread rating buttons are not thread page buttons. SMH

--- I remember a time when MS had a browser called Internet Exploder, now they think they still have an Edge. :dadjoke: ---

ChubbyChecker

Kief Richards posted:

congratulations, fair king!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Congratulations

Escape From Noise

Goongradgoonations!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

so say we all

sig by owlhawk911

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
There's something poetic about the fact that a soft-modded psp ruling my free time as a young adult, and now a soft-modded psp is ruling my free time as a middle aged adult.

All hail the king, may his demimodhood usher in a new (old, and also current) golden age of posting about butts.

Lpzie

i cannot die (once). my chest hair is shaped like a phoenix. try to kill me, i dare you. won't take. NOPE. EXTRA LIFE!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

There's something poetic about the fact that a soft-modded psp ruling my free time as a young adult, and now a soft-modded psp is ruling my free time as a middle aged adult.

All hail the king, may his demimodhood usher in a new (old, and also current) golden age of posting about butts.

:)

:woop::marc::woop:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Feel free to use this graphic anytime some troublemaker from C & D or other gray forums questions your authority. :marc:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Barking Gecko posted:

Feel free to use this graphic anytime some troublemaker from C & D or other gray forums questions your authority. :marc:

Thank you for this!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Barking Gecko posted:

I always thought IK was Illustrious Kurator

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

More like Ill Konceived

City of Glompton

congratulations psp!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Welcome PSP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise