Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
I've heard that the PSL has a history of showing up to smaller activist movements and siphoning any talented people/resources they can find; but IDK how true that is. I legit am really thinking about casting a vote for either the PSL or the Greens if Howie Hawkins is the Green nom. My main points of worry are

1)Voting for the Greens might be better tactically since if they get 5% of the vote it might destroy the hated Two-Party System
2)Concerns that I've listed above
3) I'm a dumb ancomkiddie so hardline MLism is big stinky to me; though from what I understand they're pretty chill on that front.

Tldr: red pill me on the PSL over cool union green train man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU