Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Given his declining mental state, he may very well admit it at some point. Which makes me wonder how they'd spin that. "It was a different time, we mustn't judge by today's morality..."

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Innadiar
May 7, 2007
vrgfdgerfrqffgvfegeeveceeevfgemmnqvmmfggc

Innadiar
May 7, 2007
eaaavwad

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

hell, same

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
joe biden is a rapist

he also helps arm apartheid states committing genocidal campaigns

joe biden is an apartheid loving rapist

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
spotted in my daily swiping

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

become eskimo brothers with the president

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The Nastier Nate posted:

Not an uncommon story, lady

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Nastier Nate posted:

Are we sure he wasn't waiting for the baby, rumplestiltskin like

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
he's a rapist and a genocider

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023
He was at the very least inappropriately sniffing women and touching them, in plain sight, in front of a camera. I also completely believe Tara Reade, it doesn't matter if she was the only accuser.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
rapist and racist

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Flowers are beautiful, and smell nice.
Genocidaire. And rapist.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
got thinking about how i won't vote for joe because of his support for apartheid genocide, then i remembered i wasn't anyways because he's a rapist

so bump

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

genocidal rapist

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

World Famous W posted:

got thinking about how i won't vote for joe because of his support for apartheid genocide, then i remembered i wasn't anyways because he's a rapist

so bump

It's morally correct to vote for the lesser of two rapists hth

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

I’d really like to have the option to vote for a not rapist. like how many American presidents might not have been rapists? I can think of like maybe one?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Oops! All Rapists

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

World Famous W posted:

so bump

:hmmyes:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

itt

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

TehSaurus posted:

I’d really like to have the option to vote for a not rapist. like how many American presidents might not have been rapists? I can think of like maybe one?

in my lifetime, i can feel confident in saying Obama and Bush (W, not the old man who was goosing his nurses) were probably not rapists.

If I was a litle older I'd add Carter to that list

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

This thread is full of sickos who forgot Biden is a rapist

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

in my lifetime, i can feel confident in saying Obama and Bush (W, not the old man who was goosing his nurses) were probably not rapists.

If I was a litle older I'd add Carter to that list

wow seriously? I was thinking probably just Obama because structural discrimination would have been more likely to out him although Clarence Thomas exists so maybe not

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

TehSaurus posted:

wow seriously? I was thinking probably just Obama because structural discrimination would have been more likely to out him although Clarence Thomas exists so maybe not

Clarence Thomas got outed, he just had another rapist running cover for him, forgot his name but he was some rear end in a top hat on the judiciary committee back then

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

:d2a: bump

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Yeah airforce home guard w almost certainly did some sex crimes

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Flowers are beautiful, and smell nice.
Some people I know have been shocked--shocked, I say!--this week to realize that Joe Biden is a liar.

Maybe now they'll agree with me that he's a rapist, too.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1731745773648298458

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
bumped because someone reminded me

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

"found liable" doing some insanely heavy lifting here holy poo poo

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Oh yeah Joe Biden is a rapist.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Dr Pepper posted:

Oh yeah Joe Biden is a rapist.

It suddenly became a very small part of why I hate him when he abetted a genocide

Who'd have guessed that a rapist might be an incredibly evil monster

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh my god I'm so sorry. I thought this was the joe biden is a RACIST thread.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sure, biden is pro-segregation, wrote the 1994 crime bill, and came up with a plan to cause selective brain damage to all black people to destroy their ability to feel pleasure. but biden can't possibly be a racist, he's a democrat.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

sure, biden is pro-segregation, wrote the 1994 crime bill, and came up with a plan to cause selective brain damage to all black people to destroy their ability to feel pleasure. but biden can't possibly be a racist, he's a democrat.

Don't forget he gave a eulogy at his good friend Strom Thurmond's funeral.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

he also would tell anyone who would listen that delaware was a slave state like that's something to brag about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
new year, and joe is still a rapist