Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
His last, inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Shame on all the filth in this thread who forgot Joe Biden is a rapist

Imagine coming home to your dear spouse and being like "oh, I just remembered I am married to you, honey" DIVORCE imminent - and deserved!

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
He's a rapist.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i just remembered that joe biden is a raper

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/ClareDalyMEP/status/1747323130060697682

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
bump

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I heard Taintrunner voted for Joe Biden

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

joe biden is america, and america is a rapist

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Flowers are beautiful, and smell nice.
Oh gosh, back from my internet sabbatical and Biden is still a rapist!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Mittens has outflanked the Demoncrats from the left.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Platystemon posted:

Mittens has outflanked the Demoncrats from the left.

"No rapists" and "no genocidists" seem like they should be basic requirements here. But, no, we live in hell.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Kreeblah posted:

"No rapists" and "no genocidists" seem like they should be basic requirements here. But, no, we live in hell.

nah we just live in a world with politicians

e: wait thats the same thing

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I just remembered that Joe Biden is a rapist

and a racist

and in 2020 he threatened states that wanted to postpone the primary because of covid and 100s of people who waited in line to vote for him died and he didn't even pretend to give a poo poo.

and he started 2 wars

and is doing a genocide right now

and he's a pedophile

and I just remembered he's a rapist again.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I just remembered that Joe Biden is a rapist

and a racist

and in 2020 he threatened states that wanted to postpone the primary because of covid and 100s of people who waited in line to vote for him died and he didn't even pretend to give a poo poo.

and he started 2 wars

and is doing a genocide right now

and he's a pedophile

and I just remembered he's a rapist again.

please respect your next president

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ben shapino posted:

please respect your next president

that's The Once and Future President Donald John Trump, to you

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Lib and let die posted:

that's The Once and Future President Donald John Trump, to you

Thanks for reminding me that Biden's middle name is Robinette

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
i remembered

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

smug jeebus posted:

Thanks for reminding me that Biden's middle name is Robinette

i thought it was "Rapist"

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
march bump

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i remembered

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Kinda forgot for how much I hate him for being a genocide enabler

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Genocide Joe is not only a rapist directly but he is also a rapist by proxy.

Ignore_Me
Mar 19, 2024
if you don’t rape for me you ain’t black

c’mon man

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
handsy bitch

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
Bumping because I'm remembering this. He's such a piece of poo poo.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm not happy about this, but I have just remembered once more that President Joseph R. Biden is a rapist.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
I will not vote for Joe Rapist Biden

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

feds are chasing prison time for the woman who found & sold ashley biden's diary, in which she confessed to waiting till pops went to bed before she took showers because he'd try to join her.

quote:

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is seeking prison time for Aimee Harris, the woman who stole the diary of the president’s daughter, Ashley Biden, and sold it to conservative media site Project Veritas for tens of thousands of dollars before the 2020 presidential election.

According to the DOJ, Harris was temporarily staying at the Delray Beach, Fla., residence of Ashley Biden in September 2020 when she stole the diary “containing highly personal entries” as well as tax records, a cellphone and family photographs. Harris enlisted defandant Robert Kurlander to assist her in selling the collected material.

Project Veritas, based in New York, paid Harris and Kurlander $20,000 each for the diary and other materials the pair returned to Florida to obtain. Project Veritas is a controversial media outlet known for sting operations, sending its staffers undercover to record sources and capture what they say is the true story behind the headlines.

In November, the DOJ raided two locations tied to Project Veritas and the organization’s founder, James O’Keefe.

Project Veritas never published the diary, but a different website did. O’Keefe, who said he received the diary from tipsters who found it abandoned in a hotel room, said he did not publish it because he could not verify its authenticity.

In a Tuesday letter to Judge Laura Swain, federal prosecutors requested that the court impose a sentence of four months to 10 months of imprisonment for Harris, followed by three years of supervised release. Prosecutors had previously asked for six months of home confinement, followed by three years of supervised release.

joe biden is a rapist who'd try to shower with his daughter.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
What kind of democratic country has two rapists to choose your leader from every 4 years? This question is rhetorical

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

Willa Rogers posted:

feds are chasing prison time for the woman who found & sold ashley biden's diary, in which she confessed to waiting till pops went to bed before she took showers because he'd try to join her.

joe biden is a rapist who'd try to shower with his daughter.
I just remembered Joe Biden and James O'Keefe are rapists.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
he really did it

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Rapists? In my oval office?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
the motherfucker really did it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oh you betcha.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

*meeting someone when I travel back in time*

You mean Joe Biden is President? The notorious rapist?!

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuDjN6KsLdo&t=4s

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

a plan to cause selective brain damage to all black people to destroy their ability to feel pleasure. but biden can't possibly be a racist, he's a democrat.

lol what?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

he ain't lyin. Crime bill joe biden approached the NIH and asked if there was a drug that they could give to black people that would make it impossible for them to feel pleasure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
ill let you all in on a secret

come in a little closer

biden is a rapist