Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Oh hey I was just minding my own business when I remembered that biden is a rapist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dr Pepper posted:

Oh hey I was just minding my own business when I remembered that biden is a rapist.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

MonsieurChoc posted:

Just checking, is he still a rapist?

Hold on (taps and flicks phone screen for a few seconds) yeah, it says here he is

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's him

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Hold on (taps and flicks phone screen for a few seconds) yeah, it says here he is

you know, it's really a matter of parsing the definition of 'is'

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

joe biden, rapist

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

the rapist joe biden

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Dr Pepper posted:

This post reminded me that Joe Biden is a rapist.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bump

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Joebiden is a big rapist, confirmed

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Dr Pepper posted:

joe biden: "we raped some folks"

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I was trying to figure out where to put this and it reminded me of Joe Biden being a rapist so here it will be

quote:

To the Editor:

I totally disagree with this editorial. I don’t want an investigation. I want a coronation of Joe Biden. Would he make a great president? Unlikely. Would he make a good president? Good enough. Would he make a better president than the present occupant? Absolutely. I don’t want justice, whatever that may be. I want a win, the removal of Donald Trump from office, and Mr. Biden is our best chance.

Suppose an investigation reveals damaging information concerning his relationship with Tara Reade or something else, and Mr. Biden loses the nomination to Senator Bernie Sanders or someone else with a minimal chance of defeating Mr. Trump. Should we really risk the possibility?

Martin Tolchin
Alexandria, Va.
The writer is a former member of The Times’s Washington bureau and a founder of Politico.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

so i have to wonder, since both trump and biden are rapist warmongers what exactly is the democratic party opposed to trump for.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

he says stuff you arent supposed to say in polite company, orders berders for guests etc

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
trump makes it obvious how absolutely morally bankrupt the ruling class is, so they have to portray him as an aberration that must be stopped by any means necessary

I can only hope that this backfires and people realize that joe biden really is exactly like trump in every way that matters but I'm not holding my breath

i got owned
Apr 10, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Trump bad rapist, Biden good rapist

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Joe Biden is so great, he was funny in The Onion!! I bet he’s just like that in real life haha

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

this morning i woke up and remembered joe biden was a senile bigoted plutocrat rapist

who will win over zero trump voters because he doesn't own any of it. he could have powerful heel energy and and appeal to chuds if he dropped the act and was open about who he is - an unrepentant abusive piece of plutocrat poo poo

but he won't and he'll lose and the democrats will learn nothing from it

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Which party has nominated more rapists for president? Let’s say post WW2

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

The Nastier Nate posted:

...honestly I think it's the democrats.

If JFK didn't rape women I'll eat my hat.

We know Bill Clinton was a rapist, and of course now Biden.

Meanwhile as bad as Nixon, Reagan, and both Bushes were I don't think there was ever any sign of rape.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Dr Pepper posted:

Meanwhile as bad as Nixon, Reagan, and both Bushes were I don't think there was ever any sign of rape.

bush the elder liked to play grabass, reagan was in hollywood, neither would surprise me. nixon I could buy, though. too busy with drinking, evil summits with kissinger, and thinking about the evils of the bohemian grove and hotpants

oh, right: as opposed to joe biden, who has undoubtedly done at least one rape

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Nastier Nate posted:

for the dems jfk, clinton, and biden were/are 100% rapists

johnson I would put at 50/50 odds

humphrey, mcgovern, carter, mondale, dukakis, gore, and kerry probably aren't rapists

for republicans reagan absolutely raped in hollywood, both bushes totally raped women in college, and trump is a child rapist

nixon i put at 50/50 odds, same with mccain

goldwater (which is odd given he's a libertarian), ford, dole, romney, and ike probably aren't rapists

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

i got owned posted:

Trump bad rapist, Biden good rapist

on this side of the patomac you have red state, bad government, women are raped and like it (sniff), on this side you ghave civilization, culture, blue state, women are raped but don't like it

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

joe rapein

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
tired: Democrats need to get more racist to win

wired: Democrats need to get more rapist to win

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Dr Pepper posted:

so i have to wonder, since both trump and biden are rapist warmongers what exactly is the democratic party opposed to trump for.

MSNBC has turned Russiagate and Trump in general into a moral panic, and those are famous for turning otherwise decent people into screaming fascist psychos.

They've invested too much emotionally, and have been too loud publically, to turn back now. They will quit on their own when they understand the narcissistic damage is only going to get worse until they stop digging up. Until then there is nothing human there to reason with or appeal to.

I bang this drum a lot, but it's exactly the same as dealing with people on Planet Bush fifteen years ago. Exactly the same.

1982 Subaru Brat has issued a correction as of 00:11 on May 9, 2020

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Gringostar posted:

tired: Democrats need to get more racist to win

wired: Democrats need to get more rapist to win

and everyone said he was harassing so many women four years ago

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I just can’t support someone who’s supported by the kind of people that support him! *votes for a rapist and publicly disavows the accuser*

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

yeah but some bernie bros texted snake emojis at warren so really he's worse for women then biden who just raped them

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

taqueso posted:

the rapist joe biden

“I, rapist” - Joe Biden

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Problem?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Real Junji Ito vibes there.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

In case you're wondering Joe Biden raped at least one woman.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I just remembered some important information pertaining to Joe Biden and being a rapist and that information is as follows: he is.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i presume tara reade is telling the truth when she said joe biden sexuality assaulted her

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Gringostar posted:

i presume tara reade is telling the truth when she said joe biden sexuality assaulted her

yes sir mr vice president

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Gringostar posted:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Pomp posted:

It's him

sweet new i-no avatar pomp

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

he's a rapist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005