Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

DoubleDonut posted:

joe the plumber was neither of those things, but our new and improved joe lives up to his name and his title

new joe has laid a lot of pipe, non-consensually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I was reminded

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

The thread has been bumped again. Has he still not stopped being a rapist yet? :ohdear:

kind of hard to unrape someone so I'm pretty sure he's still a rapist

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Chard posted:

child toucher president joe biden

mod of the free world

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

joe biden could never not be a rapist

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The kind of brain problems that would cause you to pursue that level of elected office probably overlap 100% with the kind rapists have so it seems like presidents are way more likely to be rapists than most people

But Joe Biden definitely is one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

TehSaurus posted:

wow seriously? I was thinking probably just Obama because structural discrimination would have been more likely to out him although Clarence Thomas exists so maybe not

Clarence Thomas got outed, he just had another rapist running cover for him, forgot his name but he was some rear end in a top hat on the judiciary committee back then