Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

bedpan posted:

I really gotta wonder what biden doing "worse" would look like.

dying and making harris president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
his many public sexual assaults on young girls are a stutter, you bigot.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

"Strom Thurmond was also a brave man, who in the end made his choice and moved to the good side. I disagreed deeply with Strom on the issue of civil rights and on many other issues, but I watched him change. We became good friends" - Joe "Rapist" Biden

note: he did not, in fact, ever disagree with strom thurmond about civil rights.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's not forum drama to be outraged at rape denialists. and unlike the lib media, this dead gay forum sees no benefit from deliberately covering up joe biden's rape of tara reade. if the shitheads in d&d or any other subforum want to do that, let them do it on another forum.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh word, the us government seizing everything of value from native americans with violence and treachery? who could have predicted such a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sure, biden is pro-segregation, wrote the 1994 crime bill, and came up with a plan to cause selective brain damage to all black people to destroy their ability to feel pleasure. but biden can't possibly be a racist, he's a democrat.