Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Just wanted to say I hate Joe Biden so loving much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Shady Amish Terror posted:

Day was...eh, manageable, got a little worse when I remembered the supercut of Joe Biden sniffing and at times outright groping children at photo-ops, over and over and over again, some parents slapping him away or trying to unsubtly shoulder in-between him and their kids, the halls of power all know his tendencies, and even then my goon roommate refused to believe their own lying eyes, refused to look, continued to shame me for not voting for him.

We live in hell

You'd think at least once in 8 years Barry would've told him to knock that poo poo off, but no, we don't deserve nice things I geuss

E: just remembered that I've seen a few articles recently titled something like "What happened to the Me Too movement?" and it's just so wild to see media people pretend that they don't know why it got taken out the woodshed once Biden become the most viable Dem candidate.

smug jeebus has issued a correction as of 23:27 on Oct 15, 2022

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
His last, inshallah

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Lib and let die posted:

that's The Once and Future President Donald John Trump, to you

Thanks for reminding me that Biden's middle name is Robinette

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
I will not vote for Joe Rapist Biden