Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
When do you bump this thread if you never forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Oh yeah. That's right. He got away with it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

I didn't know this.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Don't try to make me like the rapist, please

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

So no presidents, except possibly Obama

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

The Nastier Nate posted:

spotted in my daily swiping

Not an uncommon story, lady

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Yeah airforce home guard w almost certainly did some sex crimes

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Dr Pepper posted:

Oh yeah Joe Biden is a rapist.

It suddenly became a very small part of why I hate him when he abetted a genocide

Who'd have guessed that a rapist might be an incredibly evil monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Kinda forgot for how much I hate him for being a genocide enabler