Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

joe biden: "we raped some folks"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

rear end-penny posted:

Crazy that the DNC could have had a slam dunk and they decided to lose the election because they didn't want to lose the racist cop vote.

Super excited to be blamed for Turnip winning because I didn't feel motivated to vote for a lovely dude because he is the diet version of our current lovely dude.

The DNC doesnt care about your desires.

Similar to how Biden doesnt care about women's consent

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Oh hey I was just minding my own business when I remembered that biden is a rapist.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

so i have to wonder, since both trump and biden are rapist warmongers what exactly is the democratic party opposed to trump for.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

The Nastier Nate posted:

Which party has nominated more rapists for president? Let’s say post WW2

...honestly I think it's the democrats.

If JFK didn't rape women I'll eat my hat.

We know Bill Clinton was a rapist, and of course now Biden.

Meanwhile as bad as Nixon, Reagan, and both Bushes were I don't think there was ever any sign of rape.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

yeah but some bernie bros texted snake emojis at warren so really he's worse for women then biden who just raped them

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

In case you're wondering Joe Biden raped at least one woman.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Gringostar posted:

i presume tara reade is telling the truth when she said joe biden sexuality assaulted her

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I just remembered that Mike Pence had sex with a horse.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

The Nastier Nate posted:

Wait...Biden hired a Hindu nationalist as his Muslim outreach point guy? Can I also meet the klan member he tapped for his Jewish outreach team?

Clearly Biden doesn't need anybody but himself to reach out to women.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Oh hey I know we're all knee deep in the :coolzone: right now but you gotta remember that in addition to being a bootlicking authoritarian cop fanboy Biden is also a rapist.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Pomp posted:

WE FORGOT

NEVER FORGET :911:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Vomik posted:

There's a real possibility joe biden has sexually harassed, assaulted, or raped someone since this thread started. bump

I don't think he has the mental faculties to do such a thing. Unlike when he wasn't senile and raped a lot of women

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Mostly because I don't think Biden had the mental capacity to do anything beyond repeating his handlers talking points. Unlike when he was younger and able to rape.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

How bout that Kamala Harris huh

Ironically thanks to being a cop she is perhaps responsible for more rapes then Biden is.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

All Joe Biden can do is drool and rape.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Remember that tonight we'll see which rapist gets to rape in the white house

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Joe Biden is still a rapist.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Got probated for calling Biden a rapist (which he is) in D&D :toot:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

ikanreed posted:

When do you bump this thread if you never forget

Whenever you feel like it. Much like how Biden felt about sexually assaulting women.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Reember that the only reason Joe isn't raping right now is that his brain and penis no longer work. Thus the girlboss can be around him without herself suffering any personal consequence.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Joe Biden joins the illustrious list of Presidents who are Also Rapists.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

grate deceiver posted:

a demented rapist is at the head of the largest military on this planet and has the launch codes to nuclear armageddon. it's what the founding fathers would have wanted

They were all rapists and broke brained themselves.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Discussion › C-SPAM: Post in this Forum Every time you remember that Joe Biden is a Rapist.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

id imagine joe bidens favorite aspect of being a rapist is the getting away with it and becoming president despite it, moreso hthan the actual sporadic sexual assaults themselves, so his actual ritual of rape is a state of being and always relevant

I mean his brain is too far gone to enjoy it now.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

It's been a while but remember, Joe Biden is a rapist.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

World Famous W posted:

got thinking about how i won't vote for joe because of his support for apartheid genocide, then i remembered i wasn't anyways because he's a rapist

so bump

:hmmyes:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Oh yeah Joe Biden is a rapist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Genocide Joe is not only a rapist directly but he is also a rapist by proxy.