Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I will never forget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Who was the last person to kill a social movement as quickly as Joe Biden? Jame Earl Ray?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Today I learned that if Politico goes five months without publishing an article about a particular rape, that rape is now proverbial water under the bridge.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Are we sure that neither of Joe’s dogs were trained by Pinochet’s people?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I got into a full-blown argument a couple days ago over whether Joe Biden’s 1993 assault on Tara Reade constituted rape.

Folks, if you’re defending your guy on technicalities like that, you might be a bad person.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It’s been months since I bumped this thread, but I think about Joe Biden and his crimes every day.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
QCS reminded me that Biden is a rapist.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
This is on page two, and once again,

Platystemon posted:

QCS reminded me that Biden is a rapist.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

tangy yet delightful posted:

I heard that Joe Biden won't be getting a physical so rape kits can't test against his DNA.

Kessler rates this a million Pinocchios on fire because Joe Biden is a lich and that explains why he can’t get a physical.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrzyRXSxuAg

Joe Biden trying to get vulnerable women outside and with an empty gun? :thunk:

Platystemon has issued a correction as of 09:26 on May 26, 2022

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

quote:

Can you imagine a country where high ranking government officials can commit sexual assault with impunity and the victim is attacked and destroyed unless she recants?

What a nightmare, what if a guy like that became the President of China. It could happen!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Business Gorillas posted:

Tbf he also said if you believe Tara reade, you shouldn't vote for him

wanna use these as slides in a formal logic class

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The heckling of Prince Andrew has reminded me that Joseph Robinette Biden is a rapist of the first order.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

It’s true.

The Capital Fashion Police would have stopped her.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It’s tragic that the list of people willing to say “Joe Biden is a rapist” is so small as to uniquely identify individuals.

Jazerus posted:

i would identify that poster as very likely lald based on "Joe Biden raped Tara Reade" coming from a brand new reg posted in the d&d feedback thread.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Reminded

https://twitter.com/MoiraDonegan/status/1656021234856132609

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
What did Carter do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Mittens has outflanked the Demoncrats from the left.