Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Raperock myboss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Pomp posted:

It's happening again

thanks for reminding me that joe biden is a rapist

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

I remembered that Biden's director of Muslim outreach is a Hindu fascist and thinking of Biden also reminds me that he's a rapist

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

thank you for your service

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

remembered

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

And I want one day of respite, one day off, one day in which no new bodies are piled up, one day in which no new agony is added to the old, and I am asking you to give it to me. And how could I ask you for less—it is so little. And how could you offer me less: it is so little. Even in wars, there are days of truce. Go and organize a truce. Stop your side for one day. I want a twenty-four-hour truce during which there is no rape.

I dare you to try it. I demand that you try it. I don't mind begging you to try it. What else could you possibly be here to do? What else could this movement possibly mean? What else could matter so much?

And on that day, that day of truce, that day when not one woman is raped, we will begin the real practice of equality, because we can't begin it before that day. Before that day it means nothing because it is nothing: it is not real; it is not true. But on that day it becomes real. And then, instead of rape we will for the first time in our lives—both men and women—begin to experience freedom.

If you have a conception of freedom that includes the existence of rape, you are wrong. You cannot change what you say you want to change. For myself, I want to experience just one day of real freedom before I die. I leave you here to do that for me and for the women whom you say you love.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

reignonyourparade posted:

our rapist president

no not the last one, joe biden

At least 3/5 presidents in my lifetime are rapists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Its been too long