Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lmao the us, with a straight face, had a general election for president between two rapists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

we just can't stop electing rapists to be president lmfao

there have been so goddamn many of them

of which joe biden is the most recent lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the body has ways of shutting that thing down

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

misadventurous posted:

i believe he’s a rapist and i don’t respect you at all for saying otherwise

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i just remembered that pat tillman got fragged for being openly against the war on terror

then i remembered that joe biden raped one of his staffers

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

whats the matter i thought you liked me

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

just thought about that andy milonakis song "the super bowl is gay" and specifically the line "orange juice raped my father" and it reminded me that joe biden is a rapist

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

50% of living us presidents are rapists, including the sitting us president, joseph robinette biden lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

tazjin posted:

vibes of the previous CEO of Yandex ("Russian Google") who quit, moved to Israel, and wrote a long social media post about how she had to move because she "can't live in a country that wages war with its neighbours"

sideshow bob stepping on rakes

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i just remembered that joe biden is a raper

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Kreeblah posted:

"No rapists" and "no genocidists" seem like they should be basic requirements here. But, no, we live in hell.

nah we just live in a world with politicians

e: wait thats the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

smug jeebus posted:

Thanks for reminding me that Biden's middle name is Robinette

i thought it was "Rapist"