Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I've never in my life seen a theme park that charged per ride instead of one ticket so I was very confused the first time i played this. I've also never charged per ride, only at the gate. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Holiday World, in Southern Indiana, has three wooden coasters, all of which have held varying degrees of first to third or so place in various lists. They're great but I can't ride Voyage or Legend anymore. My hips just barely squeeze into the seats and the amount of shaking and bouncing that my back takes with my waist locked in place is too much. They opened a steel suspended coaster a couple years back that's also pretty good. Really wish I lived closer to more parks with steel coasters. Kentucky Kingdom isn't terribly far but still too far to go just for that.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

That map is usually where I peter out on doing scenarios. I always have intentions of doing them all then kinda lose interest. Very excited to see more scenarios!