Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EggsAisle
Dec 17, 2013

I get it! You're, uh...
Super on-board for this! My brother and I used to play this all the time, most of it in the Arid Heights level. I never got into the sequels, and I'm not sure why. Good luck with the later scenarios!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EggsAisle
Dec 17, 2013

I get it! You're, uh...
In high school, my summer job was working at the local water park. There was a whole procedure if a Code F incident was called (you're less likely to cause a scene if you say 'code F' into a walkie-talkie as opposed to 'omg there's poop in the pool!' Then everyone would have to get out, a pool attendant would sprinkle some chlorine flakes, and we'd have to wait 20 minutes for all the water to recirculate through the filters.

According to the manager, the practical effect of all this was pretty much zero. It was all theater; any bacteria would have been killed ten times over by the chlorine we had in the water by default. But the guests weren't very well going to be satisfied with that, hence the whole song and dance. I don't remember it ever happening while I was working, which kinda surprised me given how popular we were with families with small children.