Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

This is a good LP, personally where I am we only really have one real Theme Park and one yearly fair but they’re both pretty good with the rides. I love the ship rides but sadly they were decommissioned at my local park, as far as coasters go we have a hairpin drop which I imagine isn’t available in Roller Coaster Tycoon.

RCT 3 was also one of the earliest computer games I played, although generally I was just making roller coasters that crashed off the track because those were fun to watch.

I really liked the ride history lesson and look forward to the next set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

I distinctly remember in RCT3 stuff like the Monorail actually does work for transporting guests, some of the time. They'll get off at other stops, but unless they have a current location in mind it's random which they'll get off at unless they get back to the place they got on.

Realistic I guess.