Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Flying Twybil
Oct 20, 2019

So what? You can't prove I posted that.

nine-gear crow posted:

You should charge people to use the garbage cans.

*Tries inserting one dollar bill*

*Rejected because too crumpled*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Flying Twybil
Oct 20, 2019

biosterous posted:

At some point please make a park full of rides that would be rip-offs in the real world, but that the park guests are happy with. Things like a one-tile hedge maze, an observation tower with the absolute minimum height, etc

Roth posted:

I found out recently that this is how you speedrun.

Ooh, this would be neat if you ever get a chance to show it off briefly. I've always been fascinated by speedrun strategies, even if it seems like it would be rather mundane sometimes.

I'm really going to have to check out that mechanics channel sometime.

The Flying Twybil
Oct 20, 2019

Roth posted:

This is the part where I confess that my education background is in History. If I continue to do LPs past this game, I would probably pick other games I can do similar posts on the history of. Maybe Red Dead Redemption 2 someday?

inflatablefish posted:

I'd love to see LPs of historical games with commentary on how the actual history fits together.

Seconding this. I've always liked seeing the history behind things and historical LP's sound neat as hell.

Still, I had no idea carousels evolved from jousting, let alone jousting with perfume. I'd never have guessed it dated all the way back to the 7th century Byzantium either.

The things you learn.