Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Thank gently caress, 2020 is finally over! :toot: I made a one-pot hoppin john & greens to celebrate the end of the worst year ever! :woop:

bacon
2 big onions
some jalepeno and anaheim peppers
celery
garlic, extra garlic
ham
1 lb black eyed peas (pre-soaked but just for 6ish hours not overnight, so the peas stay firm)
stock & some tomato paste
yellow bell pepper
kale
black pepper & thyme, smoked paprika, bit of tarragon
some white wine vinegar at the end to keep the kale bright and cut through the bacon fat

probably should have some cornbread or something on the side but I played videogames all afternoon rather than do that. maybe tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

feedmegin posted:

I uh have bad news pal

LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING

today is the -20th of January 2021 :colbert:

Klyith fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Dec 13, 2020