Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Has Square said how many episodes the remake will be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Donkringel posted:

If you think it is still necessary then maybe just post a link each update to the relevant section of your old LP, so people don't need to re-read the entire thing but they have an easier time to re-reference if it is needed.

I think this is the best idea. You did all that work to present the original game already, and there's no point in redoing it.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Aces High posted:

what the gently caress is Jessie wearing and...why?!

Nowhere near the stupidest thing that a woman has worn in a Final Fantasy game.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

PT6A posted:

I think it's fair to let mods use their discretion based on community input. Any hard and fast rule is going to be rules-lawyered by exactly the sort of person who we don't want to have the ability to fundraise here.

This is a very important point. Trying to do everything by rules gives the advantage to people who are very good at being terrible without ever explicitly breaking the rules.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

AradoBalanga posted:

I'm assuming that's a typo on your part, and you didn't mean to put the same sentence twice.

It's more subtle that way.