Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I feel like they're basing character's faces off of the faces of celebrities these days. The new Jill Valentine is absolutely Natalie Portman and Aerith is someone but I can't put my finger on who.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I'm playing these side by side and if you showed me a screenshot from each version I wouldn't be able to tell the difference

HEY SQUARE, THE PEOPLE WANT MORE ZIDANE AND STEINER!

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Clear Icicle here

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Junpei posted:

I want a remake of IV.

Or IX.

I want them to stop remaking IV

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

ApplesandOranges posted:

Jessie is Erica Lindbeck. This is her first role in a Final Fantasy but she's been in a decent amount of video game stuff, including Celica from Fire Emblem, Futaba from Persona 5 and Menat from Street Fighter.

I think my favorite role of hers is Vita Clotilde in Trails of Cold Steel.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I also want to know how his hand gun works

If I ever have the expendable income to do a cosplay (because I was a theater major and therefore everything creative I do MUST BE PERFECT), I'm gonna go as Barrett cosplaying as Samus

Also if I had to see this so do all of you

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Elentor posted:

I humbly apologize for being bad at this game and for not attending the low expectations of not chugging phoenix downs and potions, but judging from my performance on Chapter 3 you will probably see dozens of videos of me performing like someone who's never played a video-game before.

So the exact opposite of the original LP.

I can't believe you haven't completely mastered a game that came out like 4 days ago. -12/5, worst thread ever

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Sandbagging is a legitimate strategy. I'm sure we've all done it at one point or another

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
As someone who broke his ankle the day he had to move out of his apartment, you can move on it if the alternative is death or paying another month's rent. It will cause you to have a hernia, though

drat, I spoiled the next chapter

Rabbi Raccoon fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jun 5, 2020

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Harrow posted:

That's your healing materia tutorial, casting Cure on Jessie so she can power through her brand new hernia

(also digging the Happy Endings av)

As long as that avatar is up, I'm mourning the loss of the greatest sitcom of all time (next to The Facts of Life)

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
The worst minigames in the Final Fantasy VII universe are still better than the best ones in Spira

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
The biggest "gently caress you" of X is that even with all the boosters in the Steam version, you still need to jump through all the ridiculous hoops for the Celestial Weapons (from what I understand)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Getting some real Raccoon City vibes from Midgar in this update