Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Elentor posted:

And sometimes the only way to pay your bills is to make anime noises.
Sounds great, where do I apply? Making anime noises probably pays a lot better than translation work.

I've considered picking up the Remake, but the combat didn't click with me at all in the demo so I'll probably wait for a sale or just read this LP instead. I went in expecting to hate the combat because I don't like action RPGs in general, but I was hoping this would be one of the few exceptions. No such luck, which is a shame because I liked everything else I saw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU