Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I feel like they're basing character's faces off of the faces of celebrities these days. The new Jill Valentine is absolutely Natalie Portman and Aerith is someone but I can't put my finger on who.

I wanna say Jennifer Lawrence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Elentor posted:

Update 2 Bonus - Ads

Tag yourself. I'm Elegance.

I'm Literal Monster Energy Drink.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Eshettar posted:

I don't know about the rest of you groovy cats but this fan of the Squaresoft library would give anything for a Parasite Eve remake...or failing that, simply for the classic original to be made available for purchase on the European PSN. C'moooooon already! If The 3rd Birthday could get released over here, what excuse can there possibly be for them to withhold one of the two PE games that anyone liked?

Ok yeah this is a franchise in desperate need of a revival.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3894977

It is actually :krad:

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

I'm Elentor's girlfriend and if you'll forgive me being a little sappy, thank you so much for all the support. I'll try and keep everyone posted if she can't get on SA in the near term.

victrix posted:

Please post your cashapp/venmo/whatever info if it's more reliable than paypal, I don't think anyone wants to send you funds that get locked up by some paypal idiocy (or if you've had no issues with pp, let us know).

Unfortunately most options aren't compatible with Brazilian banks. Paypal seems to be the method of least evil for her.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Elentor Update:

She is blown away by the support and wants me to pass along that she has no words to express her gratitude - now she finally has enough to afford a Sephiroth watch! (This is a joke, they still cost more than a Ferrari)

She's in a safe place tonight and has some breathing room. We're figuring out next steps for now. I've retyped this very sentence like ten times; turns out I don't have the words either.

Thank you so loving much for all the love. This isn't goodbye, it's just see you later.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

VictualSquid posted:

The Lifestream ghosts were consumed to power the reactor. Now their ghosts haunt the power line with their green glow.
Once the electricity has been used you have ghosts of ghosts of ghosts haunting your houses.

The Lifestreamstream seems like an enormous source of untapped potential energy. And then the Lifestreamstreamstream after will be equally rich. We have not even begun to reach Peak Ghost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Hojo is literally What If Wesker Didn't Even Lift