Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Aces High posted:

what the gently caress is Jessie wearing and...why?!

Same thing she was wearing the original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
The big thing about Staggering enemies here is that once an enemy is pressured you want to smack them with abilities with focus in the name.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

MadDogMike posted:

"Cult leader" strikes me as a little strong, Barret may be leading them where he wants them to go but I don't really feel like he's manipulating them per se. He definitely fanatically believes enough in his cause to do violence on its behalf of course, and the game definitely doesn't shy away from pointing out the stress and risk being guerillas/terrorists inflicts on them even if it's pretty obvious that yes, Shinra is bad and needs to be stopped.

I would go more for like a Preacher.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

SirSamVimes posted:

I would really like Something Awful to continue, free from the dead weight of Lowtax hanging around our neck as he has been for some time.

Same. It's why I don't feel right to do a exodus until we learn if the Mod and Admins can solve the problem.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Proteus Jones posted:

Eh, I wasn't a fan of Palmer's voice. I mean the acting part was fine, but something about the voice made me think "over the top children's cartoon voice".

To be fair that is pretty much Palmer.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
On what Sephiroth was saying to Cloud. I think the "Run away.. You have to live" was Sephiroth repeating Clouds mother's last words. Given how he just talked about how he murdered his mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Either way he was not making an actual request to Cloud so much as just mocking him.