Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Yeah, this game was delightful. Exceeded most every expectation I had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Really makes me wonder about the oft-talked about war with Wutai. A bunch of ninjas versus a bunch of completely ridiculous mechs.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Red Dead Redemption 2 had a really nice example of a subtle cult with what Dutch was doing. "Look I'm all you've got and to reinforce that point I'm going to keep making the situation we're in worse." Kind of like Barret :v:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

You know what this kind of reminds me of? Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (another game that was famously...um, divisive), where everything is like you remember, except not and it's *really* offputting

In a good way. I liked Shattered Memories :colbert: