Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Hell yeah, this is going to be a treat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I also want to know how his hand gun works

It works really well.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I didn't really think I had nostalgia for FF7 until I heard the music playing in the intro. Time makes fools of us all.

:same:

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Marmaduke! posted:

Everyone knows Barret's missed a T

God :drat:

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Elentor posted:

Please don't forget that Final Fantasy: Vagrant Story exists and also has Dark, thanks in advance.

And Secret of Mana!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Ace Transmuter posted:

It never took me more than a couple of tries to get 0.0.0 or the butterfly catching (there's a map on gamefaqs, I just follow it on the minimap).

I'd take twenty CPR minigames over Lightning Dodger though.

And Drownball is fun :colbert:

I enjoyed playing Blitzball but I don't remember if it was actually enjoying the game itself or enjoying the catharsis of "solving" the tactical puzzle, i.e. training everybody else on the team to be good throwers/catchers and getting the ball to Tidus. I understand that there are apparently powerful players out there you can recruit but that always worked for me, I wanted to take the Aurochs to victory.