Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Ohhhhh yeaaaah!

I guess to elaborate, I look and see a new thread with only a few posts.

Then see its by Elentor.

THEN SEE ITS THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Surprised the water doesn't say something like "fresh glacial water from Icicle Inn" or something.

Also hair gel tonic.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I LPed it a few years ago, its on the archive also.

But instead of a person who makes a great game look boring in screenshots (I think? I don't know if I ever read that one) I'm just boring trying my best to explain why its great.

It is however obtuse. There's no avoiding that even if I do exploit the mechanics.

Alternatively there's this which I can vouch for entertainment, but not expressing how good it is.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I seem to remember some mention of Crisis Core or Before Crisis or Core of Cerecore that the president (or maybe it was Rufus) was kidnapped by Avalanche, or someone claiming to be Avalanche, or someone was claiming to be Core. So that's probably referring to that?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I hope things get better.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Fair enough, but much like Nintendo C&D'ing AM2R days later, the "damage" is done.

And of course like Fedule says, it can always be found elsewhere. Like if there's any more youtube videos used as supplemental details. Or just searching patreon, if that's your idea of fun.

I'm really looking forward to when you can update again. I've got about halfway through the game. Loving it so far, only 2 or 3 parts of the game seem to be baldfaced padding, compared to most of it being a natural extension of the plot.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I'm pretty bad at it too, but aside from a few fights where I just can't get a good action economy going, there's nothing really stopping you from just chugging potions. Honestly the only complaint I have about resources is that it seems that MP is way too sparse, or the regen is way too little to be relevant.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I haven't had too much issue with enemies knocking me out of actions, only exceptions were magic which I think the game warns you about, and limits.

gently caress whoever thought it was okay to knock you out of limits.

At least let them finish the attack then drop dead.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I didn't mind fort condor, aside from having to wait 5 minutes for my token resistance to die and the boss to step up and wait to get their rear end kicked personally.

Also the 50 separate "Go hit the event flag half a world away and take the buggy or bronco back to fort condor for a tissue level joke item"

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Dredging up stuff that came up in the original thread there's this thing still (sorta) going on.

https://www.deviantart.com/obstinatemelon/gallery/25038206/ff7-comic

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I don't think I went back down after climbing up after Jessie because if I did I'd be screaming right now GIMME THAT ORB! Screw you debris I want MAH ORB

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

The return of that old enemy, from so long ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I don't drink enough, as in its been months since I had something. I say "I should have a drink" and then just not.

Alcohol gets in the way of my real addiction. Milk.