Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Wedge giving that thumbs up is adorable. He looks like a small child.

Can't wait for the honey bee inn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Aces High posted:

what the gently caress is Jessie wearing and...why?!

It's some real weird looking boob armour. On the one hand it's stupid and looks awful, on the other, this might bode well for the hot tub scene.

Reading that update makes me want to go back and read the original LP. I can hear the music in my head while I read this update.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Elentor is atma's alt

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

AradoBalanga posted:

3 Funko POPs and one Figma Jenova, actually.

Unfortunately, Hojo gets stuck using a bootleg version.

Figma balls eyyyy

I played FF7 years ago and somehow struggled through at a lower level than I should've been because grinding was a foreign concept to me. Excited to see how the remake buffs midgar out to 30ish hours or whatever it takes. The combat looks super chaotic and makes me miss good ol' turn based stuff. Even ATB I find too much.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I hope they keep the rad submarine and snowboarding mini games. I loved those when I was younger so don't tell me they actually sucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I'm also excited for the eventual marching minigame.