Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!
I wasn't going to follow this, because I've been poking into the spoiler thread during the lead up to release and it's been giving me this encroaching dread. But you're doing a screenshot LP of this which I prefer from LPs.

Maybe discussing it as the thread progresses will bring me around on this game or put fears to rest. Probably not, because Nomura and Nojima heading up this project will always worry me, but let's give it a chance.

I'm only five hours in on my game. Gonna have to do my best to try and stay ahead of the LP.

Elentor posted:

Update 2 Bonus - Ads

Tag yourself. I'm Elegance.

Loveless, because I'm a loser and a dork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Elentor posted:

Don't worry, given my current rate of progress maybe I was wrong and it'll take me another four years.

It takes every hour of gameplay 8 hours to transfer files to my usb drive, who knows why! If the game takes 30 hours to beat, this gives you at least 11 days of real time to do whatever.

Are you using the screenshot/record feature on the PS4 itself?

My rate of play has been slow because depression has long since crippled my desire to play games. Also, I was super excited for this because VII was my favourite, but stuff I've been hearing about this has been dampening my enthusiasm. I played 5 hours while chatting with my friend on Friday and haven't touched it since (although partially that's because it's currently exam time).

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

Elentor posted:

Sorry to hear about that dawg.

Yeah, I'm recording as video because the screenshot button has a gigantic delay. So I'm recording using the ps4 feature then screenshotting it after it's in my PC.

I just asked because I always thought the PS4 record feature placed a trademark watermark in the bottom corner. I originally tried it for my current SSLP before switching to a Steam version of the game because of that annoying little detail.

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

Chillgamesh posted:

Do you think the Shinra hair tonic has mako in it? Do you think people are rubbing human souls into their scalps to make their hair lustrous?

e: oh god it says it makes your hair radiant and spiky cloud what are you doing noo

I'd say it's highly likely. We make a bunch of products out of petroleum after all. Makes sense that Shinra would be using soul-juice for everything they could think of.

I think there's also random NPC chatter about Mako being used for... other stuff.