Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

As someone waiting until the PS5 I'm super excited to see this!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

ApplesandOranges posted:

By the way, I'll just have to say that Jessie and Biggs' voices were so instantly recognizable to me (Erica Lindbeck and Gideon Emery, respectively).

Actually, I'll just do a Voice Actors roundup for the characters that we've already seen:

Cloud is voiced by Cody Christian. This is his first VA role, actually. He's done some TV and film stuff but uhh I guess his more memorable role might be in Teen Wolf? I honestly have not watched any of his other stuff.

Barret is voiced by John Eric Bentley. I'm not that familiar with his work but this guy has been in the biz for a while. His earliest stuff was all the way back in 1979, and his first VA stuff was in 1995. That's a long time!

Jessie is Erica Lindbeck. This is her first role in a Final Fantasy but she's been in a decent amount of video game stuff, including Celica from Fire Emblem, Futaba from Persona 5 and Menat from Street Fighter.

Biggs is Gideon Emery. You've probably already heard his stuff without even knowing it, but just some of his roles include Fenris from Dragon Age II and Balthier from Final Fantasy XII.

Wedge is Matt Jones. He's also pretty new to VAing (Wedge is apparently only his second ever role), but he's been in TV since 2002.

I might keep doing these for future (named) characters if people care.

I'd appreciate the effort.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

anyone else think young tifa looks like they just shrunk(poorly) adult tifas head and put it on a tiny body? something looks out of perspective to me.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Schwartzcough posted:

Looks fine to me. Sometimes people still look like themselves as they get older! Weird, I know.

That was my point they're the same but smaller and it looks weird on that body to me.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Xarbala posted:

This discussion got Dark fast.

:rimshot: