Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

Oh cool I didn't know Olivier Deriviere was the composer on this, he did some great work on Plague Tale: Innocence. SoR seems a little outside his usual wheelhouse but I'm looking forward to some sick ultraviolence tunes.
There's a soundtrack listing available through the record label's website revealing who worked on what.

Without possible spoilers from track names:
17 tracks by Olivier Deriviere
5 tracks by Yuzo Koshiro
5 tracks by Motohiro Kawashima
2 tracks by Harumi Fujita
1 track each by Das Mortal, Groundislava, Keiji Yamagishi, Scattle, XL Middleton and Yoko Shimomura

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Deacon91 posted:

There was a kick starter by the creators a few years back, I was so unhappy it never reached its goals.
I attempted to back that, and a couple of months ago I received a Kickstarter update email basically implying that they were still going ahead with it in some way and suggesting I sign up to a mailing list for future updates. (I was too lazy to do so).

Social Animal posted:

Are you referring to getting warped to the SOR2 alien level with the claw dude? cause if so that was cool but I don't think I got any reward. Nice easter egg still.
There are four arcade cabinets scattered throughout the game. Each one has a taser nearby (sometimes in an enemy's hands, sometimes hidden behind the environment), and each has a unique retro boss for you to fight if you zap it. You don't lose a life if you die while fighting the retro boss, you just get kicked back to reality. As far as rewards go, each of these arenas has a Star and a food pickup in some breakable object or other.

The Kins fucked around with this message at 08:27 on May 1, 2020

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Social Animal posted:

So Story Mode saves the game after every chapter for you to pick up later? What's the point of Arcade Mode?
Arcade Mode is no saving, one credit, no between-level character changing. You have to beat the entire campaign in one sitting. Just like old times.