Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaishai
Nov 3, 2010

Scoffing at modernity.
Oh, hell yes. Start with Reapers.

Name: Kaishai
Appearance: Thin and pale, with long hair.
Class: Sharpshooter

I will by God make a shot this time around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaishai
Nov 3, 2010

Scoffing at modernity.
I'm very excited to get to go on a covert mission this time around. eating only apples, I promise I'll bring your cool jacket back with only a few bloodstains.

Kaishai
Nov 3, 2010

Scoffing at modernity.

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Oof, careful with the death flags there

If I get blasted by alien lasers, there won't be many bloodstains! Lasers cauterize. :science:

eating only apples posted:

:thumbsup: See you soon, my friend! Let's go for a drink when this is all over! You're only two weeks from retirement, right?

Why, yes! And do you know, I think I'm finally ready to propose to the man of my dreams. Just as soon as I get back from this mission. I've got the ring box in my pocket and everything....

Kaishai
Nov 3, 2010

Scoffing at modernity.
Where we were, I didn't need eyes to see.