Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Name: SugarAddict
Everything else is up to you.

Edit: are you going to show off what happens if you use the infinite turn exploit?

SugarAddict fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Apr 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

FairGame posted:

I don’t know what that is. So no. Enlighten me?

Bit of a terrible video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1eQkUtJyc0

Edit: contains minor spoilers.

SugarAddict fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Apr 15, 2020

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

ousire posted:

Kind of amazed that the Long War LP ended; I'm so used to seeing it around, I hadn't noticed it had vanished and this appeared till now. Long War isn't supposed to END, it just kinda. . . exists. Forever.

There's a Master of Orion 3 LP thats been going on for almost 4 years: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3771899

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

megane posted:

Bob Deadford's lack of confining armor makes him swift and deadly, and the sight of his rock-hard abs demoralizes the opposition.

If this was on PC you could have modded it to: Lets Play XCOM2: Bob Deadford's Going Commando.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

FairGame posted:

She can rest when she’s dead.

Or when deploying her into so many missions without rest results in developing so many neuroses that it’d take a full month to fix.

A full month is 21 days. So that's two neuroses. Hope no one gets a neuroses to seeing almost naked people, or aliens, or guns.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
from nerfnow:

This is the fate of all species that exist on earth.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
It seems like you really should be using the mimic beacon. Especially if it draws out flame grenades which at this point of the game when it's usually an advent guaranteed death and will probably continue to be for the rest of the game for anyone that isn't fireproof.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
In future crate missions with the lost, are you going to cheese it by waiting for the lost to kill everyone before you go in and claim crates? Also can you go in with an all reaper team and never break concealment and thus never start the timer?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
This is why you need the bullshit things like mimetic beacon, because the only way to respond to bullshit the game throws at you is to respond with bullshit right back. I am legit surprised there wasn't a complete squad wipe at the first encounter.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
That was some mission there: "here is your new reaper: Sugaraddict! I hope we don't get him killed" later in the mission: *gets point-blank shot by another naruto-shadow the hedgehog ripoff after wandering into me*. What the hell is with this game?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Dead Reckoning posted:

The joy of the repeater is that, aside from one extremely specific scenario, it's too random to build a strategy around. It just shows up sometimes to delete a powerful enemy in anticlimactic fashion. Few things are funnier that seeing a Chosen or similar threat felled by repeater, fire, or fall damage.

Will we ever see Fairgame use a flame grenade on a chosen or something else just to light it on fire and kind of shut it down?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

They might've put too much human DNA in him.

Maybe he watched too many old Saturday morning cartoons?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Grapplejack posted:

Hopefully we can finish Asia soon so we can get more bodies on the roster

Dead bodies or alive bodies?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
A few things, I'm surprised the giant cannon wasn't salvaged/looted along with all the other advent small artillery stuff on the field, and I'm suprised the powergenerator couldn't be looted/salvaged/disabled and it didn't get blown up along with the truck.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

FairGame posted:

I could get another skirmisher if I'm lucky.

More "GET OVER HERE!" is always welcome when it takes annoying or otherwise bullshit enemies out faster like the specter.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

FairGame posted:

I'm not gonna use the frostbomb or the mimic beacon because it's OP.

Also,

XCom2 posted:

Man wearing snake suit takes it from behind by alien moving at the speed of light, for an uncensored version please visit our Japanese website "AlienXHuman_non-fiction.net"!

SugarAddict fucked around with this message at 23:42 on May 11, 2020

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
I'm surprised the hunter didn't do something like grenade your evac zone. Also of note, all those pods were sitting around your evac point and litreally no-where else.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Dead Reckoning posted:

FYI, what Spark bombard does is give you a once-per-mission ability that causes an explosion anywhere on the map. Infinite range, doesn't need LoS. It's pretty sweet.

Is it possible to just get 6 sparks on "kill the objective" mission and just instawin it at turn 1?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

biosterous posted:

He's playing it on PS4

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what eventually kills this run of Xcom2.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Gothsheep posted:

I'm kind of sad you aren't going to be showing off the other alien rulers. I understand why, they just die to repeaters.

Fixed. Everything dies to repeaters if you have enough of them.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Fuse is 100% guaranteed damage and because it's an explosion it can also destroy cover correct? More cover removal and it can hit it's allies, and in the case of flamer guys, make them less dangerous.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Dancer posted:

Welcome back, Cummander!

Fixed.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Everything you were supposed to loot that mission got blown up. I suppose you need more bluescreen rounds?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
I'm surprised there wasn't another pod after those two on the objective that would just swoop in and finish off shooting the objective. Also I'm surprised my character didn't die after he ran in blind twice.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
At this rate, the game might end and I'll still be in bad trait recovery. It seems like you could use another spark, but it also seems that only one spark can be repaired at a time. Do you think there is special voice/text if you use weapons from the other two chosen on a chosen?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Does spirits conjured by the warlock count for things killed? Also what loot did he drop and is it any good?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Another thing I forgot to ask, you aren't even looking at what there is to hack. There were two lampposts in a previous mission that you had all the time in the world to attempt to hack and you didn't even look at them. Is hacking not worth it anymore or is it a bother for you?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
*gets out of therapy* "what's been going on?" "We're winning the war!" "WHAT YEAR IS IT?"
I'm finally back. Maybe I'll even get another promotion due to the sheer amount of stuff that will have to die.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Those turrets did *alot* of work. And I get set on fire.

With the way my character speaks and his skin condition I'd imagine that he's some hardcore otaku who's house caught fire and the reapers (who are hardcore ninja otaku) were recruiting in the area and he just thought "I have found my people!".

If I had any skills with photoshop or paint I would draw a bunch of otaku/ninja gear on my character while listening to go ninja go ninja go. As for reaper HQ, I would imagine it to be like the hogagi mountain place with Bradford as one of the guys on it.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

B O N E G O D.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Was it supposed to end early? the video ended as soon as the gatekeeper died.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

cambrian obelus posted:

Better than trying for 420.

I think there was an x-com longwar game that got that far.