Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Name: Roth
Appearance: Make it as edgy as possible
Class: Heavy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'm really bad at XCOM so it's nice to see somebody who knows what they're doing plat the game. I still haven't touched War of the Chosen so it'll be neat to see all the new stuff.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

What an incredibly tense mission. I probably would have alt + f4'd at that stun lancer pod.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The Lost seem beyond tedious to fight, but it is neat that they'll attack Advent too.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Just noticed that's John de Lancie as the Templar leader. Always a good addition.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Oh boy we're getting to the non-basic enemies now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

FairGame posted:

Could be. The video you saw happened after I reloaded the game, because AkraticMethod’s body wasn’t where I expected it to be, and so I couldn’t figure out how to pick it up.

I wonder if it was like Roth right before I got her killed, with her actually in one tile, but displaying as if she were in another.

Wait I felt behind, you did WHAT