Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Paradoxish posted:

it's generally a bad idea to use dog or cat poop directly as fertilizer, and you shouldn't really use cat poop at all

growing up there was a family that would illegally use shovels of “night soil” taken from the trailer park sewage plant that was nearby their site.

no. no thank you. I do not want any of your tomatoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

The Voice of Labor posted:

pulled all the tomato plants out because it's frosty time

harvested all my green tomatoes, made a soup out of them and a pair of my winter squash. seasoned it with basically cincinnati chili spices. p good after it sat in the fridge over night

yeah sweet and pepper is really good on winter squash. if I don’t know they’re sweet enough I go sugar, salt, and paprika/cayenne on acorn.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

seed savers is good.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Paradoxish posted:

Neem oil works pretty well as a fungicide.

it’s also a pretty good pesticide.

just don’t use it if you are trying to have kids.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

French tarragon is great, but it is pretty hard to get starts for.