Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

You know something Bruce, Batty Bruce, that's what they call you, you don't know men like him, like the Joker--what a bad name, The Joker--This guy, he dresses like a clown, face all covered in make-up, he's a mess folks. Anyway, my friends--and I have lots of friends, good, good people, businessmen, soldiers, terrific people. We were in Burma, Laos, one of those places, shitholes, you know, it was a long time ago. My friends and I, the locals came up to me and asked for help with their government, they said "Donald, you gotta help us." *mugs to crowd behind him* So of course I did, they were asking about business, I'm the best at business, the best... There are these terrorists, ruthless, horrible people, these Burmans, Burmanites--the government was going to the leaders of these tribes, the good ones, telling them, "We've got truckloads of these jewels, beautiful beautiful emeralds, diamonds, rubies, we'll give them to you if you'll give us a hand." Now folks, I know how to make deals, these guys, amateurs, just the worst most sorry people, no sense of numbers like I do. So these Burmites, they fill trucks full of expensive--not that expensive, it could have been worth more, and drive them through the forest to these tribe leaders and what do you think happens folks? *mimes a handgun and makes mouth noises* Terrorists take these trucks, take the jewels, kill the people, good people driving these trucks, a caravan of trucks, gone, bye bye. So my friends, we go into the forest and look for these jewels, horrible disgusting forest, I didn't stay there but my friends told me, they stayed six months there--six months, I thought, "That's crazy," and we never saw any of these trucks, these jewels, expensive jewels, and nobody knew anything about it, never saw them, never touched them. And then I come back and see there's this kid, little tiny kid, kicking around a big, huge red ruby, bigger than--not that big, maybe the size of a dog, a small dog, a chihuahua, size ruby. *mimes playing an accordian* These people, the terrorists, they see these expensive--priceless, really--emeralds and just throw them away, poof.

REPORTER: So why did the bandits steal them?

The terrorists, these Burmese, they do whatever the hell they want. They think it's funny, it's just funny to them. These people, they can't be reasoned with--I could, if the Burma people wanted me too which they don't. They have a horrible economy, the worst, they don't even have money, they don't care about it, can you believe this? Burma doesn't care about money, these terrorists don't care, they just don't care. They refuse to listen to reason--I'm here saying their government should do something about these bad people, but the terrorists, they don't care about you or me, or money, or thinking at all--stupid people, these Burmans, these terrorists. They just want chaos, that's all they want, just setting fires, big big fires, murdering people in the streets--they don't have streets there but you know what I mean. Just bad, bad all around, burning, the whole world even, America, burning, Burning Burmans, that's what they call them. *shrugs* That's what they tell me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU