Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!

EGM was was my poo poo because it was a gateway to Japan's Famitsu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
My brother could have won something for doing something by playing Activision's Enduro. (Total rip-off of Sega's arcade game Turbo.) They went on to rip many more.

But this reminds of Electronic Games magazine where I first heard of Jumpman and Miner 20409er?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Going to tell you the truth. The best news was from the bus.

24 hours of atari got nothing on that,

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

John F Bennett posted:

No one read C+VG (computer and videogames)? Longest running video game media brand according to wikipedia.

This magazine ran from 1981 to 2004. It was peak videogame, I read and reread a lot of those.

Never read it. Although, I played Colecovision "Smurf".

Only registered members can see post attachments!